Agate lake trout

P
Phil_Bud
I caught this one today trolling with my buddy Todd.
Trollin for trout reminds me of salmon or steelhead fishing...the only difference is I had this little rascal to the boat in 30 seconds. lol.
DONT 4 GET HOW FUN TROUT FISHIN IS FISH HEADZ! ITS JUST LESS CHROME. :D
Todd caught and missed a trout!
I missed a bass! :naughty:

• agate lake troll.jpg
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
It's OFFicial...

It's OFFicial...

Yep,it's OFFicial. You are definitely a FISH HEAD!! :lol::lol::clap::lol:

P
Phil_Bud
Raincatcher said:
Yep,it's OFFicial. You are definitely a FISH HEAD!! :lol::lol::clap::lol:
LOL I know...I blew this website up the past 2 days with threads...lol...O and I've been a fish head...lol

T
Throbbit _Shane
I was there tuesday and fished for a couple hours in my pontoon, didn't catch anything. Lots of fish surfaced when the sun set behind the hills. I fished Powereggs on one rod the whole time and senkos and spinners on the other.

P
Phil_Bud
Yeah pretty slow!

C
colbypearson
Throbbit _Shane said:
I was there tuesday and fished for a couple hours in my pontoon, didn't catch anything. Lots of fish surfaced when the sun set behind the hills. I fished Powereggs on one rod the whole time and senkos and spinners on the other.

last time i was there i got some bass fishing so since the water is muddy maybe try something with more viration and brighter colors?

Y
youngfisher21
fishing

fishing

Throbbit _Shane said:

hey do you salmon fish???

P
PaulWatson
Phil_Bud said:
I caught this one today trolling with my buddy Todd.
Trollin for trout reminds me of salmon or steelhead fishing...the only difference is I had this little rascal to the boat in 30 seconds. lol.
DONT 4 GET HOW FUN TROUT FISHIN IS FISH HEADZ! ITS JUST LESS CHROME. :D
Todd caught and missed a trout!
I missed a bass! :naughty:

Pretty cool :)