After work fish....

D
Darthbeans
only had a couple hours after work so went out and got this female...came in at 2lbs 4oz but was ready to pop though no damage to her tail so not on a bed yet just getting ready i guess. Anyway its getting better but some actual SIZE would be nice.........

• 2011-04-259519_2.36.58.jpg
brandon4455
brandon4455
hey,, it's better then nothing :clap:

L
lilsalmon
nice....good way to end the day

T
TTFishon
That's a nice little fatty!. Nice job man!

F
Finneus Polebender
Definitely better than workin nice one !

Reactions: bigsteel
T
tomriker
nice one!weather also looks a lot nice there than here yesterday!

H
Hawk
Darthbeans said:
only had a couple hours after work so went out and got this female...came in at 2lbs 4oz but was ready to pop though no damage to her tail so not on a bed yet just getting ready i guess. Anyway its getting better but some actual SIZE would be nice.........

She is a reel Beauty Bro.
Well Done...
:D:D
:clap::clap:
:cool:

M
Melly Bait
She sure is a pretty lill fish.. really dark from living under those algee mats.. and ready to pop.. it's the best way to finish out the day.. Nice job Darthbeans!

M
Melly Bait
Yesterday in S.Oregon.. with DB fishing... it was beautiful.. for this moment.. we had heavy rain, Hail at times, gusts of winds that were knocking trees over.. but for this moment.. while we were fishing.. it was wonderful!

T
tomriker
that looks like a sweet pond to fish

brandon4455
brandon4455
awesome pic. we had about the same weather up here too. kinda pisses me off that we have to wait to take the boat out Lol

S
sherman
Hey atleast you didn't get skunked like we did last Saturday. I went out today at Herberts pond in Canyonville & then down to Galesville & I'm starting to get this white stripe down my back.
Did you ever get that motor running on your boat?

D
Darthbeans
Yup i did sun......stupid cut off switch was loose LOL so all i was doing was flooding it like you said :)

S
sherman
Thats good I knew it had to be something simple. I mean you worked that boat all day than all of a sudden no start.