Affidavits needed for real Dodge Park fishing conditions

Irishrover
Irishrover
So Sunday is a really nice warm day. Some might even say for April it was hot! I spent yesterday fishing the Columbia so today I planed a little family time. I asked my wife, grand nephew, and niece if they wanted to head down to Dodge Park. Great place for the 2 and a half to play and for me to swing some flies on the spey rod. My goal was to show my wife how I had finally mastered the double spey cast to a fishable degree. Now how was I to know that the beach at Dodge Park today would be full of bikini clad young ladies. Now of course I got that look that only a spouse can project. I tried to explain that this was the first time I had seen such a thing and that it was a complete aberration of the normal fishing conditions. (I've spent a lot of time there this year) Then I said do you think I would have brought you here if I knew all those girls in bikinis were here. Wrong thing to say. I tried to explain that they must have shown up here because they closed Rosalyn Lake, not good enough. Seems I need signed affidavits form all of you that this is not the norm at Dodge Park. Actually she thought it was very funny, me trying to explain all those girls and I'm sure she had fun while teasing me. :lol: PS going to be hotter tomorrow! See you at Dodge Park;)

Reactions: FishFinger
F
Fishtopher
:lol::lol:eek:h man! Now thats funny!!! See ya there!!!:cool::lol:

K
Kodiak
No camera?

No camera?

Doesn't anyone take sceanery pics any more?..jeez!!!

M
mgdguy
BUSTED! :lol:

Hmm...There's a pun there somewhere that I swear I didn't intend...

N
ninja2010
oh, yeah... there was eye candy everywhere!

M
meluvtrout
OK, First swinging room, now girls with bikinis??? Way to go Irish! :) :)

N
ninja2010
meluvtrout said:
OK, First swinging room, now girls with bikinis??? Way to go Irish! :) :)

:lol::lol::lol: good one, meluv...

Irishrover
Irishrover
I happens to me once in a while, some innocent little thing to explain you know. But one of my fishing buddy, went fishing with me and forgot all his fishing gear at his house. I told him no problem just use some of my gear. Now he had the explaining to do when he got home and no fish to boot! He tried to tell her we just decided to go crabbing but she knew there weren't very many crabs on the Deschutes.:lol:

Last edited:
K
Kodiak
crabs

crabs

I know you can get...never mind I'll just stick to the trout!