Access to ramps/campgrounds

OREGON FISHING FORUM

playhooky

I’m booked at CP Campground 2nd wk of June for a few days. Anyone know if that CG or others are open or closed due to the C-19 issue? Haven’t checked with rec.gov yet..... thought I’d just ask here first. Thanks for any intel.

troutdude

Last week we canceled our late June trip, to Lava Lake. Our booking was for a state campground. But it is closed and my buddy just barely beat the deadline, for a refund.

playhooky

Last week we canceled our late June trip, to Lava Lake. Our booking was for a state campground. But it is closed and my buddy just barely beat the deadline, for a refund.
Thanks TD ..... I’ll call Crane Prairie Resort or the rec.gov office tomorrow and get an update on the CP Campground and launch. Cheers!

playhooky

@playhooky what did you find out?
I called rec.gov and listened to a recorded msg as it seems their office is closed due to C-19 (no big surprise). The msg suggests you visit the website and click the help button to leave an email message and they’ll supposedly get back to you within five days. When you click on the help button it’s so overloaded with messages that it’s kinda like hooking up a big Ling Cod and having it swim back into its crevice ..... it’s all over ..... you get no further. Guess I’ll be calling them and checking their website periodically and hope for some contact by the end of May. Cheers!

Top Bottom