A season's worth

I
igquick
I haven't stopped by in a while with a carp post because this season I've been just out there having tons of fun fishing.
On page 40 ish on this book, but ever since I got really busy, I just haven't had time to keep reading. For sure though I will get back into it, since Carp still fishing is itching closer and closer.

If anybody is still interested in some carp rigs, I'm still selling. A few of my buyers have thought I've been selling myself short with these rigs and the guiding, but if that were the case I would be selling more of these rigs; I haven't sold some in weeks.

bass
bass
Great job igquick. Looks like you have been very busy!

I
igquick
bass said:
Great job igquick. Looks like you have been very busy!

Lol tell me about it. Have you been out on the kayak in these 100 degree weather days?

I still havent got one on the yak though

bass
bass
igquick said:
Lol tell me about it. Have you been out on the kayak in these 100 degree weather days?

I still havent got one on the yak though

I have not done much fishing this year and I have not been out since well before the hot weather hit. I have been dying to do more fishing, but it has been a busy summer family wise (that is the usual case). Hard to get fishing when there are so many family activities. I will have to forgo again this coming weekend. Maybe if I was more of a jerk the wife and kids would beg me to go fishing, hmmm.... :D

Sorry to hear you have not got one from the kayak yet. Just remember, once you get one from the yak you will never go back :)

I
igquick
Once you yak, you never go back!!!! Can't wait haha

Do you ever measure the sturgeon you catch on the yak?