A salute to all veterans

Irishrover

Irishrover

Most Featured
Here is a salute to all veterans today on Veterans Day. Thanks for your service .

(ooooppppsssss did not see the other threat started by HHM yesterday):)

Last edited:
F

Finneus Polebender

Went in and had dinner with my better half this evening , got to the counter to pay and the gal asked me if I were a vet . i told her yes and my evening fare was half price ! I feel honored to have served for a country that cares so much for its military . Maybe it is just the fact that i live in this wonderful state , but I have always been treated so well as a vet here and so many fine folks have expressed their thanks ! I just hope the brave young service men and women out there fighting for us now can get home safe and soon to enjoy some time with their loved ones also!

troutdude

troutdude

Went in and had dinner with my better half this evening , got to the counter to pay and the gal asked me if I were a vet . i told her yes and my evening fare was half price ! I feel honored to have served for a country that cares so much for its military . Maybe it is just the fact that i live in this wonderful state , but I have always been treated so well as a vet here and so many fine folks have expressed their thanks ! I just hope the brave young service men and women out there fighting for us now can get home safe and soon to enjoy some time with their loved ones also!

Thank you FP for your service. And, "Amen" to the current troops ALL coming home soon and safely!

K

kaimuki49

Thank you FP for your service. And, "Amen" to the current troops ALL coming home soon and safely!

thanks to the previous administration, our country has incurred so much debt in its ill founded debacle in iraq, and wrought so much ill will in the world, it will take generations of good americans to remedy, if ever. that iraq catastrophe is a stain on the collective soul of our great country.

to the great kids who have enlisted or been pulled in to service through their NG or AR units, bless u and come back safe.