A little sadistic but a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
O
Outdoor_Myers
Would the events in Japan have an effect on our spring run? Like all the toxic emptying into the ocean or brought into the ocean from the tsunami? or the nuclear particles falling into the pacific ocean as they travel westerly over towards us?

I know it sounds sadistic like (how can you think about how the fishing would be affected when almost millions are out of power and in complete catastrophe?) well I ask because end of April is a month away and I want to know if I will be able to eat my salmon! that's right I'm going to get me one this year!

BTW happy early St Patrick's day!

J
JeannaJigs
Toxic emptying into the ocean happens everyday without the assistance of tsunamis, that will do more damage to our runs (and has been for many years already) than the event of a tsunami.

O
Outdoor_Myers
dude I'm serious first they kill our whales now they are allowing radiation to pollute our air! yes i said allow this is just a cover they are still trying to get us back for ww2 >.< and this is the perfect cover.

Reactions: n8r1
J
JeannaJigs
Uhmmmm. No.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Oh my, hahahha

R
RunWithSasquatch
Ive never seen something so funny

N
nwkiller
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Reactions: Markcanby
O
OnTheFly
The Springers will be easier to spot this year because they'll be glowing..

O
Outdoor_Myers
its not funny! DEY TRYIN TO KILL OUR FISH!! and thats an act of war! you can kill our president, you can nuke the east coast, you can make a pass at our wives but all hell gonna break loose if dey try to kill our fish!

N
nwkiller
i like the east coast

O
Outdoor_Myers
fine just Jersey then i dont know ok how about just DC no one likes DC not even the government likes DC

Reactions: FishFinger
W
waco
Outdoor_Myers said:
dude I'm serious first they kill our whales now they are allowing radiation to pollute our air! yes i said allow this is just a cover they are still trying to get us back for ww2 >.< and this is the perfect cover.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

E
eggs
(Lost for words)

C
Coastaldweller

Last edited:
H
halibuthitman
this thread makes me want to vomit-

M
metalfisher76
O
Outdoor_Myers
I'm serious though does anyone know if this will have an impact on the runs this spring.

B
bigsteel
youll have to fish to find out

O
Outdoor_Myers
well maybe this is what is needed to evolve our fish even more hey maybe in couple decades maybe the pacific salmon wont die after spawning anymore?! (not sure how factual it is but maybe the right dosage of prolonged radiation might lead to evolution)

M
Mad dog
This is a very serious and scary issue....If I were you I would even attempt springer fishing this year! It's not worth the risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.