A little history.

F
Flymstr
I just thought I would show a few of the things I have done this past year or so. This is a cover of Fish Alaska Mag.,:cool: with a flying Sockeye, an article I wrote for STS, the news letter for Yakutat Lodge, and my Photographer (Brian) from Katmai Lodge with a nice Bow.

T
Troutier Bassier
Nice! :clap: I'm already in 2. Alaska looks like a lot of fun..:)

T
TheHipster
See ya n th morn. I have a new contest 4 ya! It,s called, Head Shaker-Heart Bracker.

O
OnTheFly
The flying Coho cover is great! Even the dog was watching.:clap:

F
Flymstr
Contest

Contest

What is that all about hipster?? What is this contest?:cool::rolleyes:

T
TheHipster
Well hell there you r! I,ll explain n th morn.

I
Ideceivefish
Nice work Fly. Let me know when the best time to come get a tour for Steelhead this year at the lodge. I will book it. I have 3 friends already wanting to plan the trip.

-IDF

I
Ideceivefish
F
Flymstr
yakutat

yakutat

I need you to be specific about what you want. In the middle of April, we have a lot of fresh spring Steel coming out of the ocean. At the end of May, the winters drop down out of the lake, (These are the big ones) and meet up with the springers. When I say Springers I am talking Steel. not meat holder salmon. Then in May all the fish are in a 14 mile stretch, and there are usually around 10 thousand in at that point. So you need to let me know when is the best for you. The sportsman show will be here in two weeks, The best is to come there and book for Steelhead. I will be there all weekend, after fishing of course! See ya later.:cool:

T
Troutier Bassier
2 Russian magazines about Oregon Fishing...

H
halibuthitman
Flymstr said:
I need you to be specific about what you want. In the middle of April, we have a lot of fresh spring Steel coming out of the ocean. At the end of May, the winters drop down out of the lake, (These are the big ones) and meet up with the springers. When I say Springers I am talking Steel. not meat holder salmon. Then in May all the fish are in a 14 mile stretch, and there are usually around 10 thousand in at that point. So you need to let me know when is the best for you. The sportsman show will be here in two weeks, The best is to come there and book for Steelhead. I will be there all weekend, after fishing of course! See ya later.:cool:
This river truelly is the holy grail of steelheading.... I fish it every year around the 18th of april. if you go early you almost have the river to yourself. The situk early and the kenai in october for rainbows are the two highest qaulity fishing trips you can take in alaska... hands down. and suprisingly also just about the two most affordable trips in Alaska.

I
Ideceivefish
Flymstr said:

Sounds good. I will talk to friends and find out what's going to work for their schedule and talk to you later about it.