A little bit of Sandy River Luck today

A
AMac
Caught this 24" buck on the Sandy today. Fish are there. . .just gotta find where!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice Fish man! And welcome to the forum!

E
eggs
Nicee fish what section did you catch it on? I havnt heard of anything coming out of anything other then the upper part..

S
sandyboy
Nice fish and good job.

Y
youngbuck307
was told its picking up over there..... hope its true

A
AMac
eggs said:
Nicee fish what section did you catch it on? I havnt heard of anything coming out of anything other then the upper part..

I caught this just above Dodge Park--near the "Garbage Hole".

E
eggs
Nice job.. I know that hole well.. thanks for sharing and welcome to the site..

M
mgdguy
Nice fish! Higher up, that's the ticket right now it seems...

M
Mike123
Kewelllll!!! :D

C
Cohosanders
:cool:Nice Buck:clap:

B
bigsteel
nice fish!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

Y
youngbuck307
yea higher up seems to be doing good but was also told of some plunkers taking 3 fish in 3 hours down by the mouth... maybe some more fish are on the move in now

A
AMac
youngbuck307 said:
yea higher up seems to be doing good but was also told of some plunkers taking 3 fish in 3 hours down by the mouth... maybe some more fish are on the move in now

I think with some more rain and higher river levels we'll start seeing more fish in the river. . .and more fish being caught. Can't complain with the beautiful weather while out on the river, though.

Y
youngbuck307
yea it was nice!! hit EC was nice day evan with no fish... got to see a monstar fallow my spoon right to the bank then turn away.... few cast latter loss it and was only one i had on me lol