A lil of this years action...

M
metalfisher76
that I prefer to watch while C.O.C. "Shake Like You" is playing. It makes for a cool theme especially @ 3:30 when youngbuck is gettin ready to tail a scrapper of dads.
This year wasn`t quite as metal as last:( But in my defense I was workin in Dec. and the beginning of Jan.:) I won`t mention the poor run;) Here`s to a better brooder return:pray:

I want to give a shout out to bigdog for calling youngbuck who called his boss who put me to work! My family had xmas because you guys gave a fellow steelheader a chance to prove he still wants to work! After a disgustingly long lay OFF, no less, thank you!!
Then again I would of caught more steel without that pesky remodel:think::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf3_KCDk0VM

Last edited:
Reactions: RunWithSasquatch
R
RunWithSasquatch
Fun video! Looks like you bumped enough fish for your 'short' seasoN! I hope to see more action from you and your video clips! Nice FISH

B
bigsteel
way to go damon,looks like a good year to me,,but 1 steelhead is a good year for me,,,,nice video

T
Throbbit _Shane
cool little video/slide show! awesome fish :D

[YOUTUBE]Hf3_KCDk0VM[/YOUTUBE]

S
SemperFly
Nice video!

M
metalfisher76
Hey thanx for embed TS.
Right on guys, thanx fer checkin out:)

Reactions: bigsteel
B
bigsteel
thats it,TOM im buying you some wading boots bro

M
metalfisher76
bigsteel said:
thats it,TOM im buying you some wading boots bro
:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap::clap::clap::clap:

S
skunk
Nice vid Damon.

S
Santiam338
Very nice...Thanks..

H
halibuthitman
in the timeless words of Borat.... very nice.. Gotta love your dads pink tailing glove... I,d drink a beer with that guy any day. looks like the creek was reel slow..;)

L
lilsalmon
sweet

M
metalfisher76
halibuthitman said:
in the timeless words of Borat.... very nice.. Gotta love your dads pink tailing glove... I,d drink a beer with that guy any day. looks like the creek was reel slow..;)

Grab for the cure isn`t just 1 month outta the year for ol dad!

B
bigsteel
rich is fun to fish with,,that guy is an animal

Top Bottom