A good day of bass fishing

J
JAYDEE
So I have fished this place a lot and have caught nice trout out of here but never any luck with bass. Today however was a different story I managed to catch a couple of nice bucket mouths. One 5 lb and one 3 lb. I have fished this lake a lot with little success and perserverance paid off. :D

D
Drew9870
Who was holding the camera? :lol::lol::lol:

Folks, thats bait compared to the fish in this lake.

G
GoneFishin2134
Very nice pair of Hog's! Where abouts did you catch'em?

F
flippinbaits
very nice fish...keep that place close and dear to your heart. nothing like people seeing your pics and going in and trashing it!

keep up that good work! those are some beauties! :clap:

T
Troutier Bassier
I swear that there is a 10 Lber at Salish Ponds!

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice fish but a terrrible hat. GO mariners.

T
Troutier Bassier
Mariners and Angels!

1bigfish
JAYDEE,

I talked to my friend Jim last night and he said he was there when you caught that fish. Jim also said that he got skunked. I can see the exact spot I got my first bass this year in the backround of pic #1. For those who want to know what pond it is, all I will say is that it is a private pond so if you don't know where it is then you likely don't have access to it anyhow. Unless of course you beg JAYDEE to take you there.:D

Congrats on the fish.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

F
flippinbaits
Troutier Bassier said:
Mariners and Angels!

Angels and Mariners?

Isn't that like rooting for the Seahawks and 49ers? Or the Portland Trailblazers and the Lakers? :lol:

T
Troutier Bassier
Yep. It sure is. There both good Teams. I just can't figure out which one is Better yet.

D
Drew9870
1bigfish said:
JAYDEE,

I talked to my friend Jim last night and he said he was there when you caught that fish. Jim also said that he got skunked. I can see the exact spot I got my first bass this year in the backround of pic #1. For those who want to know what pond it is, all I will say is that it is a private pond so if you don't know where it is then you likely don't have access to it anyhow. Unless of course you beg JAYDEE to take you there.:D

You should probably come out there with us one of these days, possibly teach us how to catch those monsters that came off their spawning beds not too long ago. We have been going out there often.

There are lots of monster fish here, and I can't wait to hook one of the monster Carp, or the Koi.

Jim's a great guy, he cracks me up.

B
Bassstalker
please take me their. Season is almost over I've been fishing in Oregon city area to many smallies even thou they fight harder I still want calm water and pitching in some weed beds. I would greatly appriciate if you'd take me even if I'm blindfolded on way their. Lol.
1bigfish said:
JAYDEE,

1bigfish
I can't take you there even with a blind fold. I do not access to the lake. The only time I can go is if my friend Jim takes me since he is the one who has access to this pond.

FYI
I took my second ever trip to this pond on 8/26 with my friend Jim and meet up with JAYDEE and Drew9870. I caught nothing, Jim also blanked. JAYDEE on the other hand... well I will leave it up to him if he wants to report his catch.;)