A good day at Diamond Lake

A
ArielANDJared
We went fishing for the first time at Diamond Lake yesterday (all day). We caught some big Trout and continued to fish until we were soaking wet from the rain. We went fishing around the whole lake and were able to get bites and catch fish (12 - 14 inches). We are looking forward to fishing here again sometime when the weather isn't full on rain. If you want to see the picures then visit our page and they are uploaded there :)

P
perfectg03
Good Job and nice pics! Although there is no way that the picture of the salmon you are holding on the bank is 68lbs. It looks more like 18lbs. But a fisherman always lies right! ;)

A
ArielANDJared
perfectg03 said:
Good Job and nice pics! Although there is no way that the picture of the salmon you are holding on the bank is 68lbs. It looks more like 18lbs. But a fisherman always lies right! ;)

Thanks oh and a fisherman doesn't lie. Pictures do no justice. It's a far away picture taken on a hill.

T
TTFishon
ArielANDJared said:
Thanks oh and a fisherman doesn't lie. Pictures do no justice. It's a far away picture taken on a hill.

Dude, c'mon. So you can curl 68 pounds huh? Just the way you're holding the fish tells me there's no way that fish is 68 Lbs. Now if your scale was in kilograms then I might believe 68 kilos which is about 31 Lbs.

T
Thuggin4Life
I wouldn't even give the fish 30lbs! Too funny must be a joke.

A
ArielANDJared
TTFishon said:
Dude, c'mon. So you can curl 68 pounds huh? Just the way you're holding the fish tells me there's no way that fish is 68 Lbs. Now if your scale was in kilograms then I might believe 68 kilos which is about 31 Lbs.

Curling 68lbs ain't nothing. You must be a gumby. :lol:

T
TTFishon
ArielANDJared said:
Curling 68lbs ain't nothing. You must be a gumby. :lol:

A bit out of shape yes a gumby no. At least I'm not a liar. That's 2 for you. A 15 " 3lb bass and a 20 lb 68 lb salmon.

Last edited: