A few more from a small stream

brandon4455
brandon4455
got bored had nothing to do, suited up in the pouring rain and went fishing for about 2 hours. missed 4 strikes and got 4 fish. one came off at the bank before i could snap a pic..it was a nice rainbow too. dont catch much of them around here. one of the fish was caught in less then knee deep water, the other didn't just bite, he clamped onto my fly and took. off. another one of those fish i didn't have to set the hook on, he just took it and and tried to escape :lol: that was my warmup run for tomorrow and saturday. sadly i only have one of my favorite pattern left... damn tree was too tall for me to reach it! i apologize for the bad picture of the biggest fish, he kept trying to get away while i was try to get a pic instead of being a good fishy and sitting still.

• fishy.jpg
  • big fish of the day. but it's not a big fish LOL.jpg
  • little fella.jpg
Reactions: jimmy
W
waco
Nice report Brandon!!! Nice fish!!! Lucky you that you have a stream soo close to your house!!!! i wish i had one on my back yard too!!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish! hav efun this weekend.

C_Run
C_Run
There's a lot of fish swimming around that creek with sore lips.

R
rippin fish lips
nice fish brandon. keep up the good work. don't fish it out tho! :p i did that to a hole one time, focussed on it for a whole 2 yearrs until i laned my first steel outa it. sadly it took 2 years to recover and i never fish it anymore. Figured id let the fishing have there home to them selves.

brandon4455
brandon4455
thanks guys. and no worries RFL i fish different spots hre and there :lol: andy, you guys have fun up there at fall creek :D

R
rippin fish lips
brandon4455 said:
thanks guys. and no worries RFL i fish different spots hre and there :lol: andy, you guys have fun up there at fall creek :D

hey and you have fun on the uh... whereever you are going lolz!

J
jimmy
<----------------------- jealous

little pocket water is so fun, pretty little fish. . .
love the way you gently hold 'em, much karma your way.

~Jimmy~

brandon4455
brandon4455
jimmy said:
<----------------------- jealous

little pocket water is so fun, pretty little fish. . .
love the way you gently hold 'em, much karma your way.

~Jimmy~

thanks for the kind words jimmy. i like to handle these native beauties..well any native beauties with as much care as possible. brandon is the name catch and release is the game. :D

I
I <3 <><
Nice fish brandon! I too am jealous.

brandon4455
brandon4455
thanks bro. im leaving for some hopeful dry fly action right now, my sister was at the city park and saw a fish rise. be back with a report late tonight

I
I <3 <><
Good luck man. Where do you go fishing at?

brandon4455
brandon4455
don't be offended or anything but i don't spit out the name of the creek :p so, i caught a couple nymphing, went to work then went home and hit the water a few minutes ago, got 2 decent fish, then they started rising and wouldn't hit nymphs. so i switched on a peacock elk hair caddis and hooked one and it got off. then i called it quits cause im pooped.

I
I <3 <><
I was just wondering where you were from. No pics though? Fly fishing is the best.

brandon4455
brandon4455
I <3 <>< said:
I was just wondering where you were from. No pics though? Fly fishing is the best.

phone died. i was bummed because i handed the biggest fish of the day off to my sister and wanted to take a pic of her fighting it and it was dead pissed me off lol. ill be out again tomorrow annd ill get some pics for sure. and true that. fly fishing is the best. i just started tying too :D