A decent number over the falls!!!

W
waco
yesterday was the biggest number so far for this year!!! 2037 and the 4th over 900 thats almost 3000 salmon in 2 days!!! im gatting very excited about it :dance: :dance: Willamette Falls Fish Counts - ODFW

brandon4455
brandon4455
holy *%&$ thats a lot of fish. big bright nookies here i come! and waco, might want to go to bed since you have to get up at 2 somthing in the morning :lol:

W
waco
NO i have to get up at 3:30 :lol:

brandon4455
brandon4455
waco said:
NO i have to get up at 3:30 :lol:

jay is terrible at timing then because he said 2! :lol:

B
beaverfan
He may have to be up at 3:30 but I gotta get up at 2:45 to get all my crap organized lol!

W
waco
thats why im organizing all my stuff now so i can sleep a little longer!! :lol:

brandon4455
brandon4455
hahaha. well, good luck out there bro. and get some sleep! and jay, do what waco is doing, organzie everything tonight!!

M
markasd
OH MY - cinco de F&*@KIN' mayo!! over 2k fish passed on the 5th! next week - GAME ON!

M
Modest_Man
markasd said:
OH MY - cinco de F&*@KIN' mayo!! over 2k fish passed on the 5th! next week - GAME ON!

Wheatland ferry...? :dance:

C
cobias
first post in a while here

first post in a while here

They are COMING !!!!!! 11-14 days and the will /mck will see the first big batch. 53 degrees is the magic number.:clap:

M
markasd
Wheatland ferry...?

Awe ya - between Salem and Wheatland... a bit closer to home!

brandon4455
brandon4455
they are definitely close to home mark. heres a pic of my uncles nook. as of now i dont know the location (wont release exact location anyways) but my dad uploaded it yesterday. you can tell just by looking at that that it's quite a ways above the falls. im picking up some hooks and spin glos next time i can. game on! :dance:

• 224232_1780385428302_1199421048_31555987_1442561_n.jpg
R
RunWithSasquatch
Good lookin eats, busy behind him.

M
Modest_Man
brandon4455 said:
they are definitely close to home mark. heres a pic of my uncles nook. as of now i dont know the location (wont release exact location anyways) but my dad uploaded it yesterday. you can tell just by looking at that that it's quite a ways above the falls. im picking up some hooks and spin glos next time i can. game on! :dance:

Tell ya what, I just bought 35 1.5" Spin-n-glows off eBay. They were just too cheap to pass up. I don't need near as many. Shoot me your address and I'll send you a dozen or so. No guarantee that they'll catch fish though. Colors are orange/black tiger stripe, sparkly orange, chartreuse with pink dots, and pink/chatreuse tiger stripe.

brandon4455
brandon4455
well,wasn't where expected it to be, my dads source says oregon city, i say bs looks like a bit above the salem area to me..but then again it usually isn't that busy there

R
RunWithSasquatch
I'd buy lower willy. isn't much of a secret, fish are over the falls, not much to guard there, plenty to go around.

brandon4455
brandon4455
Modest_Man said:
Tell ya what, I just bought 35 1.5" Spin-n-glows off eBay. They were just too cheap to pass up. I don't need near as many. Shoot me your address and I'll send you a dozen or so. No guarantee that they'll catch fish though. Colors are orange/black tiger stripe, sparkly orange, chartreuse with pink dots, and pink/chatreuse tiger stripe.

man i owe you big time... sending pm! ps: if it has chartruese on it i am confident it will catch a chinook. thats my go to color for them.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Orange is a good color to find confidence in too... not many colors they dont bite though.

M
Modest_Man
They're in the mail Brandon, USPS said they'd be there tomorrow.

W
waco
Another good number!!!! over 1000!!! and i can't get any!!!