A big thanks to Thuggin4life

T
TTFishon
I give a big thanks to Thuggin4life for taking me out on his boat today. We did pretty good. I think his biggest one was bigger than my biggest one and my biggest one was about 15 inches or so. I don't know how many we caught but here's a pic of some that I kept.
http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq290/tedfishmon/100_3101.jpg

A
adambomb
Nice fish! where did you guys go?

T
TTFishon
Dexter and Look Out.

M
Mike123
You just get one chinook?

nice fish!

T
TTFishon
Mike123 said:
You just get one chinook?

nice fish!

No. I let a bunch go.

M
Mike123
TTFishon said:
No. I let a bunch go.

Oh cool! What was the meat like on the salmon?

T
TTFishon
Mike123 said:
Oh cool! What was the meat like on the salmon?

Not pink. I wonder what's up with that. Koke's are always pink. I've caught land locked chinook in three different bodies of water and the meat is always the same white color.

M
Mike123
TTFishon said:
Not pink. I wonder what's up with that. Koke's are always pink. I've caught land locked chinook in three different bodies of water and the meat is always the same white color.

Yea that's why I was wondering... I have seen the same thing. Lotta people I know don't even keep them. I think it's cause of what they eat. They still are decent tasting IMO. All the mini jacks I caught this year on the S. Santiam were really pale meat, but the fish were chrome!? They tasted pretty decent fried up in the pan.

Interesting... :think:

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks for coming out with me. Fishing today was fun and having good company is better than fishing alone. More info on the trip will be put in the lookout section.

B
bd2cool
I going out tomorrow to Lookout-hope that we have as much fun as you two.