A Beaver Lurks

T
the_intimidator03
Well I had just received a letter from OSU that I have been accepted to attend school there for Fish and Wildlife Biology, Just thought I would share lol

B
Bad Tuna
Congrats! It's a good school.

L
lilsalmon
Go Beavs!!!!

M
Modest_Man
I'll be there with you. I'm going back for a second bachelors in the school of Fisheries and Wildlife (BS instead of my BA), just registered for summer school yesterday. Ah poverty, here I come!

N
Noahk
Congrats man!

G
GDBrown
Glad to see there are still people willing to work in such an important field knowing that the pay is not as much as it should be.

Congrats do us proud!

N
n8r1
the_intimidator03 said:
Well I had just received a letter from OSU that I have been accepted to attend school there for Fish and Wildlife Biology, Just thought I would share lol

I guess not everybody can be lucky enough to be a Duck :D

J/K, congratulations! Oregon State is a good school, and it's great that you're studying something interesting that you have a passion for. Have fun down there!

R
rippin fish lips
the_intimidator03 said:

Congrats!! I was thinkin about takin that after 2 years at LCC. but we will see.

N
n8r1
Modest_Man said:
I'll be there with you. I'm going back for a second bachelors in the school of Fisheries and Wildlife (BS instead of my BA), just registered for summer school yesterday. Ah poverty, here I come!

Just curious, since you've already got your BA, why not go for a Graduate degree instead of a BS?

C
Chedster
Good decision man! I am graduating from OSU in a few weeks with a geology degree and if I could go back I would have chose a fisheries degree but I am happy nonetheless. You will have the Alsea and Siletz close by so bring your fishing pole:D

troutdude
troutdude
n8r1 said:
Just curious, since you've already got your BA, why not go for a Graduate degree instead of a BS?

Right on. Congrats. I hope that you do well @ school and down the road too.

But, I'm also kind of curious about n8r1's grad course question too.

GO BEAVS!!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
lilsalmon said:
Go Beavs!!!!

careful there rose..might find your rep gone fairly quickly for saying that :lol: . congrats i hope to be doing the whole fish n wildlife thign myself :clap:

T
the_intimidator03
Yeah I feel this way i can pursue what I enjoy, to me money isn't the important thing as waking up every day doing what I have a passion for, Also am looking at a minor in geology while im doing this. Thanks for all the congrats.

Reactions: brandon4455
M
Modest_Man
Took the GRE's for grad school and did well but my BA in Biology isn't good enough to get into the Fish and Wildlife Graduate Program. Much better chance of grad school after I get a second bachelors (BS in Fish and Wildlife).

Last edited:
Reactions: n8r1
brandon4455
brandon4455
the_intimidator03 said:
Yeah I feel this way i can pursue what I enjoy, to me money isn't the important thing as waking up every day doing what I have a passion for, Also am looking at a minor in geology while im doing this. Thanks for all the congrats.

exactly,thats what i tell everyone. to me a job thats somthing you enjoy is way better then getting paid the big bucks :clap: