9 fish later......

D
daehleets
A few pics of the steelie that wanted to leave the jig and keep the Jig tipper. Nine fish later with the same jig and snap!. IMG_1119.jpgIMG_1118_picnik.jpgIMG_1120.jpgIMG_1125.jpg Ps. now offering smaller shipments of stickleback bait. Check it out if ya like.

B
BobbiDollPDX
I get paid on the 31st and will place an order. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

H
Hawk
I've caught many bigg'un crappie with jigs (pink skirt) that look similar to pic...:lol::lol::lol::cool:

Seems mine were 1/16oz & 1/32oz.

K
Kais
thumbs up
for the smaller quantities

D
daehleets
BobbiDollPDX said:
I get paid on the 31st and will place an order. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Gunna be marinating some more bait come this weekend ( after a few hours of fishing in the morning of course!) Will have bait ready for shipment next week. Thanks , Jake.

Y
youngbuck307
Only reason I haven't tried this stuff is don't want 3 jars at once just to try it. good to hear ur doing smaller orders...

troutdude
troutdude
Is he a sponsor, who is paying to advertise on here? Or, is the post in the "sell" column?

Just wonderin....................................

B
BobbiDollPDX
BobbiDollPDX said:

Just a heads up to anyone thinking about ordering. He has reversed his "free shipping for first time orders" so be prepared to pay $13 for local shipping. I'm not gonna pay it until I know someone well known on the board has actually used it and caught fish, so if you have, please speak up.