85lb Pitbull VS 4lb Pomchi

F

fishingfreak

Who won Blue Diamond Abbett (Pitbull) or Boom Boom Mancini Nelson (Pomchi)?
My Niece decided to buy a little Pomeranian/ Chihuahua Mix. She was afraid my Pitbulls would step on or eat the little guy:naughty::shock:. I have little saddles, and reins for my dogs. My Nieces and Nephews ride my dogs like horses and play bucking bronco with them daily. (More videos I will have to upload). So we decided to see what they would do together. No Pitbull was harmed during the making of this video.:lol::lol:. So here is the outcome until Boomer relieved himself on my new bedspread. :naughty::shock:.:lol::lol:.

Boomer is 4 Months old and Diamond is 3 yrs old.
Tell me what you guys think.

FF

YouTube - 3-16-11 Misc Pics 033.AVI

S

steelhead_slayer

got to love the pits. we brought home a kitten and ours became his adapted father and best friend hoss.jpg

S

steelhead_slayer

Last edited:
S

skunk

Nice, for almost could see him getting bored with the little nipper and just taking a nap!

M

metalfisher76

Alright Brother! Are you saying good dog for peeing on my bed or good dog for not eating the Pomchi?:lol::lol:

lolThat was my 1st thought AFTER typin....haha But it was meant for the GOOD dog that did NOT eat the puppy dog. It`s ALL about the PARENTS, for any mut:Djk, I don`t really see mutts. Just DAWGS:cool:

T

trollin4trout

That's an awfully nice pitbull there- too cute the two of them playing!

I'm thinking:think: the pup should be called a pom/CHI- 'cause not much pom came through on that cross:confused:

nice video

F

fishingfreak

That's an awfully nice pitbull there- too cute the two of them playing!

I'm thinking:think: the pup should be called a pom/CHI- 'cause not much pom came through on that cross:confused:

nice video

Thanks,
Diamond is my Pitty she is an AKC Blue Nose from the California Kennels. Very well mannered and great Bloodlines!

Top Bottom