7.25 lb 23.5" hog

C
colbypearson
Check this girl out let me know what you think!!! SSPX2610.jpgSSPX2628.jpgSSPX2596.jpg

This girl is dedicated to you Todd, i had to compete bro!!! jk

C
colbypearson
SSPX2613.jpgSSPX2597.jpg

heres two more this is my 2nd biggest bass this year

kirkster
kirkster
:dance::dance::dance:I will certainly give ya a happy dance for that pig:dance::dance::dance: You can do it put your back into it.

C
colbypearson
kirkster said:
:dance::dance::dance:I will certainly give ya a happy dance for that pig:dance::dance::dance: You can do it put your back into it.

hahaha awesome thanks dude :D

F
Finneus Polebender
Yet another freakin hawg all kneel before the mighty Colby Bassmaster! Awsome stuff dude!

N
ninja2010
awesome hawgness...

C
colbypearson
ninja2010 said:
awesome hawgness...

thanks dudes!!!, i just realized how wierd my expresssion is in all those , its all good lol

F
Finneus Polebender
I know what ya mean I am squinting in almost all my fish pics !

T
Throbbit _Shane
very nice one colby!! i almost went fishing there today too. but u know that place a lot more then me.

T
todd
damn that is a pig. u won today. but its on now lol, good pics to

T
TTFishon
Definitely a couple of nice hawgs you got there Colby!!! I don't want to hijack your thread but we should use this thread for sharing our biggest bass of 2010. What do you think?

G
GrillMaster
Sweet

Sweet

OMG, those are truly HOGGS; I hear the circuit calling your name. Congratulations :clap::clap:

GM

C
colbypearson
TTFishon said:
Definitely a couple of nice hawgs you got there Colby!!! I don't want to hijack your thread but we should use this thread for sharing our biggest bass of 2010. What do you think?

i was gonna but i will just start a new thread :D great idea though thanks

H
Hawk
She is a reel beauty Hawg, Bro,
Great Job.

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool:

troutdude
troutdude
HOLY CARP...er um...BASS. Those beasts could feed the entire TV Walton clan and then some!!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Very impressive!
If you start a thread for bass bragging rights,I will make it a sticky so it's always at the top of the bass section.

F
fishingfreak
Thats a beauty of a Bass! Good job Man! Way to go!