6-16 good day at Leaburg

B
bd2cool
Me and my buddy Jacob hit Leaburg.
We both got out limits-Jacob landed two 14" rainbows.
A very fun day!

G
GDBrown
Nice to hear

Nice to hear

bd2cool said:
Me and my buddy Jacob hit Leaburg.
We both got out limits-Jacob landed two 14" rainbows.
A very fun day!

That sounds great! How were you fishing for them and what time of day?

B
bd2cool
We was there from 8 to 2'oclock.
We got them using worms and power bait-about half and half.
We had my boat so we fish from the dam up to the handicap dock and back down to the dam.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice man glad you are back in action. I notice you have been just trolling bait without anything else just bait. hows that working out for you other than the obvious?

B
bd2cool
It is working great-I change my gear over to light trolling rigs-6 lb test is the heaviest line that I use now.
Catching a 12 inch rainbow is a lot funner now then catching a 12 inch rainbow and the weight of ford fender.
If I need to go deeper I use a light weight Kokanee Trolls flasher or just the down rigger.
My Pinnacle Inertia Finesse baitcasting reel has 6 lb line on a 7 foot light rod and my Shakespeare® Agility Casting Reel is set up with 4 lb lb on a 7 foot light rod. It is very nice just to feel the fish and not the gear.

T
Thuggin4Life
cool. i have been running some of the willow leaf trolls and i like the less weightyness of them but i have to stand by the fender. i will have to try it your way though just gonna have a hard time giving up the bling.

B
bd2cool
Wait until you hit a nice fat 18" native 100 feet from your boat-you will have a new bling! :)

Troutski
Troutski
Lites....

Lites....

Gotta love lite weight trolls.....small fish are fun and when that trophy fish takes your presentation it is a whole new ball game!!!:cool:

Chuck

H
Hawk
Looks like a Great Fun Beautiful Day Bro's.
:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool: