5 for 5

S
Steelyfishn
Went fishing today with 2 of my fishing comrades. We spent the 1st hour like usual working out all the kinks (snags). We settled all the morning Jitters about 8:30 when I caught a nice Cookie Cutter Buck. 10 minutes later my buddy hooks up another Cookie Cutter then 15 minutes later my other buddy hooks another Cookie Cutter and then 20 minutes later I...blah blah blah...:) so we are feeling like a million bucks thinking it doesn't get much better than this when my buddy hooks into a frickin Hawg... This guy was a monster giving us all a priceless display of Magnificence... Moments later this beautiful specimen weighed in at 17 lbs... What a day...

• IMG00233.jpg
  • IMG00239.jpg
brandon4455
brandon4455
wow man you slayed em!

R
RunWithSasquatch
Very nice work, what a toad!

R
rippin fish lips
nice fish! where did u get em at? if u dont mind sharing? you can send me a pm if u would like.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish!

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
thats the way to do it ! that one is a pig ! !

F
firewalker
Very impressive............ what method was used? you mentioned getting snagged but it looks like a spinning outfit in the picture? side drifting?

S
Steelyfishn
firewalker said:
Very impressive............ what method was used? you mentioned getting snagged but it looks like a spinning outfit in the picture? side drifting?

Floating Roe and Jigs and drifting corky and yarn.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Steelyfishn said:
Floating Roe and Jigs and drifting corky and yarn.

No dynamite?