5/31

R

radiation

Went out this morning to honor my Grandpa on Memorial Day by fishing. His absolute favorite passtime. Started out by the power station with no luck. 20 minutes after I started, as if on cue, a driftboat comes down and drops anchor 30 feet upstream from where I am fishing and procedes to start bouncing right down into my line path. If I had caught their line after what we talked about the other day, I probably would have cut their line. Anyway, after 45 min. I gave up and headed upriver. Stopped above the covered bridge and tried my luck. I started with an Uncle Buds and caught a cutthroat, let him go and caught a 12" planter. Changed to jigs, and nothing. Changed to roe and caught 6 more planters. Kept the 12" to 14" and let the smaller ones go. Gave up and came home. I am now BBQ a tri-tip for the family. My wife informed me that the fish I caught at Hils Creek yesterday and the ones I caught today are going to be cooked for the kids tomorrow. Darn, no smoking.:rolleyes::(

T

Thuggin4Life

Some guys just don't know how to share. i would have started casting at them. Sounds like you managed to get into some fish though for your grandpa. Where at on hills creek were you? I was up there for a good chunk of that day.

Last edited:
R

radiation

I will post it on my Hillscreek posting.

Top Bottom