4 inches of ice!!!

B
Bazooka Joe
Today me and my buddys went fishing at the st. luis ponds but it was a waist of time!:confused: as we got to the 1st pond we saw it was frozen...:shock:and so were the 3rd and the 5th...so we figured that all 7 were frozen and we left! SAD DAY!:mad:

B
beaverfan
That sucks you wasted a trip, but honestly what did you expect. Every other pond in the Willamette valley is frozen. Welcome to the site!

B
Bazooka Joe
What do i know?It was my first time seeing a frozen lake!!! i'm from sicily and there the temperature doesn't get colder the 32° F! i'm more of a sea fishing guy!ahahah

B
beaverfan
Ah I see, give it a try towards the end of the week and they should be good to go. I'm thinking about a trip down there myself so if you go back I'd love to hear how you guys do.

B
Bazooka Joe
I wish i can! My car broke down, so if i go is because a friend of mine gives me a ride...and today he didn't look too happy to go there...we might go somewhere else...but if i do go by myself i'll let you know! anyways since i'm new of the area...do you any tips about fishing in this environments! baits? deepness? better temperature? Thanks