4#er and then some

N
nwkiller
so this is one of those "secret spots". some of you may recognize it, please keep this one on the "down low". just wanted to share these pics...bass season is here

this is the one i got, on my mini light ugly and 4 pound test
chrislmb.jpg

this is the 4#er my friend got, it was pretty awesome. we team worked her...could see her and what she was doing from up high but not from the little casting spot between the bushes...so he casted at the zone..."he saw that.....jig......jig.hold......set it!" got her on a coffee worm with a 1/4 ounce jig head.
tevahbass.jpg

All fish were released unharmed

E
everett464
Love it. I have never fished for bass, but I am thinking this spring is as good a time as any. Those fish look sweet.

In all honesty, I am just getting tired of tying up trout patterns, and I have seen some bass patterns that look fun.

T
TTFishon
Way to go!!! Nice looking bass!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Hey good job man!

J
JASMINE
AWESOME FISH! and thanks for releasing them so others can enjoy catching these pigs as well!

N
nwkiller
thanks, can't wait to catch them again!

C
civicfun
nice picture of the canned corn

nice picture of the canned corn

:D
nwkiller said:
so this is one of those "secret spots". some of you may recognize it, please keep this one on the "down low". just wanted to share these pics...bass season is here

this is the one i got, on my mini light ugly and 4 pound test
chrislmb.jpg

this is the 4#er my friend got, it was pretty awesome. we team worked her...could see her and what she was doing from up high but not from the little casting spot between the bushes...so he casted at the zone..."he saw that.....jig......jig.hold......set it!" got her on a coffee worm with a 1/4 ounce jig head.
tevahbass.jpg

All fish were released unharmed

N
nwkiller
lol, u like that...thats the carp snacks...just incase