4/17/10

M
mosd
im thinking ill be going down to the umpqua for abit of salmon fishing down by scottsburg on saturday, anyone care to join? if so, shoot me a pm

T
Thuggin4Life
I would but i am getting my tat done up.

N
nwkiller
guess i might see u down there, ill be in the 14' valco, say hi

N
nwkiller
mosd, howd you do down the qua? we went down but it was pretty high and brown so we just went to winchester

M
mosd
it was horriable, we got down there bout 8ish an fished till 2pm, water was choc brown... we parked it at scottsburg below the bridge, nothing so we moved up river with the hog line where and no one was catching nothing, didn't see one fish caught from the time we got there till we left. was thinking bout putting in at sawyer rapids, but i dont know the ump that well and dont want to risk running aground on bed rock and tearing a hole in boat

was thinking bout hitting the willy down at ore city nexted weekend but might just take a rain check and hit the santiam where it dumps in the willy upbove buena vista, heard they where starting to catch a few springers already.. but theres not really any fish over the falls for me to try it....

Last edited:
N
nwkiller
thats crappy, seen maybe 25 boats posted, thought they were gettin um, i think im gonna go down this weekend. the weather is supposed to be nice for few days starting wed so the rivers should look decent for the weekend