30 days to go...

N
ninja2010
okay, it's now december and there's 30 days to go before the year is over... I NEED TO PUT SOMETHING ON MY TAG :doh::(

anyone want to hit the wilson this weekend?

Y
youngbuck307
IM down buddie.... I havent hit it in a while but going tomorrow so Ill let u know how i do!

B
Bassman-503
ninja2010 said:
okay, it's now december and there's 30 days to go before the year is over... I NEED TO PUT SOMETHING ON MY TAG :doh::(

I'm going out on Sunday with two other friends, hope to see you out there I'll be in blue columbea with black pants :)

O
OneMore
Dont give up man. Always think that that next cast will be fish on and one day it will. I wish I could make it out to the Wilson. Gotta see how the week goes. Either way good luck and bring us a report.

M
metalmania
Good luck Jimmy, hope ya get one:pray:. I think I'll be on the trask chasing those monster nates that run up there, but I might hit up the wilson for a hatchery brat.

C
Cohosanders
ninja2010 said:

I would be down. I like arriving when it is still dark out. I got a minivan if anyone wants to go on Sat and has gas money to pitch in.

A
autofisher
I was just up at the Wilson today and watched a guy hook into 4 and land 3 20+ lb fish. Two were bright chrome. Bobber and eggs were the ticket. I was down behind the old guide shop. Just before the riffles.

N
ninja2010
youngbuck307 said:
IM down buddie.... I havent hit it in a while but going tomorrow so Ill let u know how i do!

yeah, youngbuck... let's hear the good word.

N
ninja2010
metalmania said:
Good luck Jimmy, hope ya get one:pray:. I think I'll be on the trask chasing those monster nates that run up there, but I might hit up the wilson for a hatchery brat.

thanks, man... you know i need more than luck - i need the fishgod to be my guide.

N
ninja2010
Cohosanders said:
I would be down. I like arriving when it is still dark out. I got a minivan if anyone wants to go on Sat and has gas money to pitch in.

pm sent...

Y
youngbuck307
we just got back havent evan put everything away yet. I only hooked into a darker coho and that was it.

N
ninja2010
fished several holes today at the wilson with cohosanders... water was low and gin clear, and no fish in sight.

so... 22 days left and i've still got a virgin tag.

C
Cohosanders
Devirginize Ninja2010 '09 Tag

Devirginize Ninja2010 '09 Tag

so... 22 days left and i've still got a virgin tag.[/QUOTE]

Let's Rally and get Ninja some fish. I'm thinking the Clack......maybe the Sandy after some rain or back to the Wilson???? I would like some more fish myself, but I would rather see a fellow fisherman at least put 1 fish on the tag:confused:

F
FishSchooler
Hey, well it's not as bad as what happened to me...
This tremendous summer steel run over bonneville, I was at tanner creek plunking at the prime spot on a day where 22k steelhead went over. Once I arrived, the bite just shut off on this side of the creek. When I left, the bite turned on, and two people hooked right right as I lifted my rod outta the water. I was skunked, and everyone else landed at least 2 wild fish. :mad::mad: