3 Rogue Steelhead Today!

P
Phil_Bud
Hit the Rogue today and went 3 for 7 on plugs. Shane got the first, which was supposed to be mine because I was due for a fish after hooking people into them for the past few weeks lol...unfortunitly it hit right above a rapid and we had to chase it down the so he got to reel in the big one...lol :D good job Shane...It was a Hog Native Buck...my guess was 8.8 lbs and 29 inches...it gave us an arial show and made for some awesome video, as did the next two....the second fish was also a wild buck and was a bit smaller 22 incher I'd say...I got to reel this one in haha...good little bonus for the rower...the third, a beautiful, wild, chrome hen probably 26 inches...reeled in by my boss Kenji...Awesome day and footage. All C&R (Catch & Release)
THE VIDEO WILL BE COMING SOON AND IS GOING TO INCLUDE FOOTAGE OF ALL THREE FISH :D:D:D KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT THIS WEEK...ITS GOING TO BE GOOD!
Enjoy!

• 4-2-2011_004.jpg
  • 4-2-2011_001.jpg
  • 4-2-2011_002.jpg
  • 4-2-2011_005.jpg
  • 4-2-2011_011.jpg
  • 4-2-2011_007.jpg
  • 4-2-2011_010.jpg
  • 4-2-2011_003.jpg
  • 4-2-2011_006.jpg
  • 4-2-2011_012.jpg
Last edited:
N
nwkiller
nice work bro

W
waco
Nice!!!! can't wait for the video!!!

S
SALTYFISH
Man u really are on fire.U should do this for a living haha!

R
rainbowfisherman
I keep thinking, man I gotta get down to the Rogue. But then I realize. It isn't the river that catches fish for you, its the skill! Great job and getting into more fish!

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice fish!!!

I had a blast. and that buck i caught is crazy looking. The first two jumps it did, it was completely out of the water! it was amazing.

F
Finneus Polebender
Nice fish guys will check out the vids once you post em!

R
rippin fish lips
nice fish!!

troutdude
troutdude
Another bootyfull day in the Rogue hood, with some nice feesh too. Nice job!

E
eat, sleep, fish
Nice job guys, especially for putting in pretty late.

M
Mad dog
Very nice! I really like the colors on the big buck!

T
Throbbit _Shane
we put in early. we did the float to elk park twice, then floated to casey in the evening after everyone left.

P
Phil_Bud
saltyfish said:
man u really are on fire.u should do this for a living haha!
lol thats funny! Thanks

P
Phil_Bud
rainbowfisherman said:
I keep thinking, man I gotta get down to the Rogue. But then I realize. It isn't the river that catches fish for you, its the skill! Great job and getting into more fish!
Thanks a lot Bud...Definitly takes some trial and error and some quality time on the water. The Rogue is an awesome river though don't hesitate to make the trip...PM me if you need any help.

P
Phil_Bud
Throbbit _Shane said:
nice fish!!!

I had a blast. and that buck i caught is crazy looking. The first two jumps it did, it was completely out of the water! it was amazing.
Yeah bro the video is going to be awesome.

P
Phil_Bud
Thanks everybody. Appreciate it.

P
Phil_Bud
Mad dog said:
Very nice! I really like the colors on the big buck!
Yeah it had awesome colors.