3 Rivers

B

bigsteel

anyone know whats happening over there,,,gonna be there thursday,,,We fished the molalla friday and i had one on for all of 10 seconds:mad:

S

Steelheader4Life

I haven't been there in a couple weeks. But my buddy has been limiting everyday this week. He told me he seen over 15 fish landed at the hatchery on Monday!!

B

bigsteel

nice, i got a buddy i gotta visit in willamina then hit the river:dance:

Y

youngbuck307

yea some guys are doing really good..... wonder if it will fish well tomorrow... anyone see the water there today?

B

BlackBass

Fished it yesterday, realy had to work for your fish unless you go to the hatchery and become a fishing robot:) We went 3-5 but fished almost the entire river. water was perfect steelhead green.

B

bigsteel

do you guys fish right at the hatchery?this is my first trip there

I

Ideceivefish

3 rivers update: 12/23/2009

I pulled into the parking lot 45 minutes before sunrise thinking I would get the first hole. Well I was wrong, the parking lot was full and 10-12 guys lined up on the banks. I got a good spot about 40ft downstream from the dead line but didn't catch a thing in 2 hours of trying. I saw only 1 hooked during those 2 hours, he took off downstream, not sure if it was landed it or not.

Not much action by the time I left. Anyone else there today after 9:45am? That's when I got bored and tried for natives (C&R) upstream nothing there either. I should have stayed in my hole the entire day. Probably would have hooked up. Fished the Wilson on the way home. Hit 10 money holes. Nothing.

The water was PERFECT and if I didn't live in West Linn I would go back again tomorrow, but I will really upset my wife if I go again this week!

Time to hit the clack for me. It's only 10 minutes away.

Last edited:
S

solution7

3 rivers update: 12/23/2009

I pulled into the parking lot 45 minutes before sunrise thinking I would get the first hole. Well I was wrong, the parking lot was full and 10-12 guys lined up on the banks. I got a good spot about 40ft downstream from the dead line but didn't catch a thing in 2 hours of trying. I saw only 1 hooked during those 2 hours, he took off downstream, not sure if it was landed it or not.

Not much action by the time I left. Anyone else there today after 9:45am? That's when I got bored and tried for natives (C&R) upstream nothing there either. I should have stayed in my hole the entire day. Probably would have hooked up. Fished the Wilson on the way home. Hit 10 money holes. Nothing.

The water was PERFECT and if I didn't live in West Linn I would go back again tomorrow, but I will really upset my wife if I go again this week!

Time to hit the clack for me. It's only 10 minutes away.

Sounds like the cats outta the bag and everyones over there now.. Combat fishing time... Sounds like I may need to be there by 4.45am to get my hole huh?

The clack is a good river wish I lived ten minutes from any of those rivers

I

Ideceivefish

I have lived here for 7 years and never hit the Clack. Is it any good? I hear Dog Creek area is good now?

J

joni

anyone on here fish the hatchery in the afternoon yesterday

anyone on here fish the hatchery in the afternoon yesterday

i was fishing the hatchery yesterday morning not much action but i was worried i might have left to early since the river was just starting to rise maybe the fish weren't up yet
i am curious how the fishing was in the afternoon