3 for 3

S
Santiam338
The river is higher than I like,but the color is good and you can't argue with success..:D

On the river at noon and off by 5:00 with 2 summers and a native winter that was released.(of course)..

The bigger fish was as hot a fish as I have caught...Made for a good time...For his reward, THE BARBECUE!!:lol::lol::lol:

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

Reactions: Markcanby
R
rippin fish lips
Hey uhhh bro, are those real?? Man i am jealous, nice fish!!

Reactions: Markcanby
brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish! :clap:

G
gjonesjr
sweet,way to go

R
RunWithSasquatch
Daggumit bill! Can you make my first day back to work any more paintfull!

NICE WORK!

S
Santiam338
Yeah ,but don't you get Friday's OFF:think::lol:

The summers are just getting going,should be LOTS of fish soon..:dance:

S
SantiamDrifter
We pounded the drift saturday and got nothin, Only heard of 2 hooked all day.... All the while a buddy "up north" hooks 7, 2 of which were summers. Gerrrrr!

R
RunWithSasquatch
You're right, part of the package. Thanks for the report.

J
JeannaJigs
Right on! Couple weeks and I'll dig my boat outta storage and head that way. It's an itch that's getting worse everyday, especially with pictures of some nice lookin summers.!

Y
Yohan
Awesome! Nice lookin' fish... The BBQ sounds like a good place for 'em.

M
markasd
Nice fish...

T
Throbbit _Shane
real nice fish!

O
OnTheFly
Rill Noyce!

N
nativefish
I tell you what, i make a motion to impeach the director of the clackamas river hatchery because you folks on the santiams are blessed with a wonderful and beautiful fisherie, while us clackamas river suffer. Sure i catch a couple native fish a month... People bang on the dark fish above rivermill damn but wtf! Where is the chrome keepers! There has to to be like 2 fish per mile run on the clackamas and who knows if they want to bite! O they will be in soon, maybe next week will be better, its called fishing not catching.... I NEED a river like the one you got LOL. Im so jealous! Come teach me how to fish! I am jealous, not pissed just frusterated at ODFW (I wish my river got 10 million summer steelhead to return lol. As many fish are destined for that river system that go over the falls in a single day is what we call our return.). Great job seems like you are putting up a lot of good fish this year. Congrats! And sorry for any potential hijacking.

Last edited:
M
markasd
Clacks a different beast - has its pros as well. Santiams are pretty good, just different timing? Clack has a pretty strong run of winters, while the Santiams get 'em, it's not near as many or as early as the clack system. I thought the clack had some summers showing down lower in the river?

Some of those springers outta the clack are pretty nice fish as well, seen some dandy 20+ pound fish outta there.

They both have their pros n cons really. I need to get up to the clack more...

N
nwkiller
nice fish!

S
Santiam338
nativefish said:
I tell you what, i make a motion to impeach the director of the clackamas river hatchery because you folks on the santiams are blessed with a wonderful and beautiful fisherie, while us clackamas river suffer. Sure i catch a couple native fish a month... People bang on the dark fish above rivermill damn but wtf! Where is the chrome keepers! There has to to be like 2 fish per mile run on the clackamas and who knows if they want to bite! O they will be in soon, maybe next week will be better, its called fishing not catching.... I NEED a river like the one you got LOL. Im so jealous! Come teach me how to fish! I am jealous, not pissed just frusterated at ODFW (I wish my river got 10 million summer steelhead to return lol. As many fish are destined for that river system that go over the falls in a single day is what we call our return.). Great job seems like you are putting up a lot of good fish this year. Congrats! And sorry for any potential hijacking.

I am just glad its only 10 miles to the put in ..Places I didn't think twice about going I now think about it 3 times...LOL

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fsih!

P
Phil_Bud
Hey nice summer steel man. can't wait for some chrome like that again.

troutdude
troutdude
Dang...that one you're holding up is...

PIG O LICIOUS!!!