3 days til east side duck opener!

C
cookshot
Who's going out? I'm headed to Ladd.

T
the_intimidator03
i are jealous. I miss waterfowl hunting. I just need to get things situated and get back to shooting clays before i go for birds.

C
cookshot
I have a good buddy that never shoots clays. He just unloads his gun super fast every time. Says you "just gotta get led out there." I wouldn't recommend it, but that could be an option for you;)

T
the_intimidator03
shootin clays is a blast in itself. whodathunk you could have so much fun practicing? LOL I am a competative person... even if its just with myself. gotta outdo myself and keep improving. I'm sure you know what i mean.

C
cookshot
Oh yeah, I've gotcha, I'm right there too, I guess he just is not. Where are you located? If you are near and ever want to hunt we could figure something out I'm sure.

C
capblack
i hear theres lots of ducks in Eugene, but id rather get a buck. It fills the freezer a little better. Brian

T
the_intimidator03
I am just south of eugene. I am familiar with duck hunting up on the columbia towards boardman. Once i can get a handle on life i can buy guns... more guns :-d Am looking at a decent deal on a shotgun with 2 barrels... one of which is a slug barrel with red dot site