2nd Annual Wilson River Cleanup

G
Green_Tackle
When: Saturday, September 25, 2010

Clean-up is from 10 am to 1 pm. Please arrive early for sign up, orientation, and morning treats provided by Longbottom Coffee. BBQ and optional nature hike to follow clean-up. Come join the fun!

Where: The group will meet at the Tillamook Forest Center at 45500 Wilson River Highway, Tillamook.

G
GMR
Thats cool. Not sure I would join a large group but I might choose to go fishing there
and carry a trash bag along to pick up what I see.

G
GMR
Well I got up there at 6am.
Buddy caught an 18 inch steelhead
And I hooked onto a larger fish (30 inches or so) Not completly sure what it was.
It was darker. and it managed to throw my hook..:(

But did manage to fill a 30 Gallon trash bag up with trash from JUST the Black Jack Hole area.
Thats insane!.. People need to Pick there crap up SHEEEESH...
Left there at 11 something and buzzed by the tillamook place and didn't see anyone to
give it all to, so I took it home..

Taking my niece out fishing tomorro..

F
fishtales
Way to go! Pics pics show the pics.

One reason I do not wear chest waders is because it is easier for me to put empty cups or cut line in my back jean pocket than in the front pocket of my chest waders. Thanks!

G
GMR
pics of trash?
I found 6 flip flops.. non matched lol.

F
fishtales
no trash just just the fish pic lol! j/k was not sure if you had a picture or not.

G
GMR
Think we clicked a cell phone shot, but nothing good since it was a natural we quickly got it back into the water