29" 8 half pound shiny girl

B
bigdog
So hit the clack again. Buddy and me went out to the dam hole again, when getting there realized the alt and batt went toots up on the jeep. Decided what the heck we are already here so we took off to the bottom.
Well happy we did I landed a jumping, shacking, fighting, die hard of a fish. She was 29" and 8 1/2 pound shiny fresh fish. Have to say she was fun and worth the tow ride home we had to get. Now just need to get my buddy in to some fish so he will know what it feels like to fight one of these babies.

29inch.jpg

Man I need to look in to some rogain or something. I want my hair back.

Last edited by a moderator:
A
adambomb
Man thats a beauty!! starion87le and I are goin out in the morning, you want to meet us there? I'll be you got her on a spinner...

F
Fishtopher
Nice fish bro! Stackin em up lately huh?!

B
bigdog
No she hit cork and yarn. I'm not sure if we are going to go there or try to take a look at the sandy, haven't decided that yet.

B
Bohemian
Nice fish! :clap::clap::clap:

T
Troutier Bassier
Nice fish and Nice Shoes!

Y
youngbuck307
I shouldnt of left.... maybe could of hooked up scents my rod wouldnt be a 3pc lol kinda hard to catch fish on a broke rod lol glade to see it was all worth the tow home...

B
bigdog
Fishtopher said:
Nice fish bro! Stackin em up lately huh?!

I'm loving it man, fish god have been smilling on me.
Just not to sure with the time limit I have tomorrow where I want to go. Heard they are staking up at the mouth of the sandy.

A
Anyfishisfine
That's a mighty fine fish.

B
bigdog
Troutier Bassier said:
Nice fish and Nice Shoes!

Hey whats wrong with my fishing shoes :lol: Bet you didn't know DC made waders

J
Johnny Southpaw
Beautiful fish.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

J
JeeperGal
Lovely! I gotta get my butt up to the clackamas soon :D Y'all are having too much fun up there!

D
drifter
bigdog said:
I'm loving it man, fish god have been smilling on me.
Just not to sure with the time limit I have tomorrow where I want to go. Heard they are staking up at the mouth of the sandy.

nice one bigdog.. you the only one that got a fish today? anyone else? well might hit it up in the morning..

kirkster
kirkster
drifter said:
nice one bigdog.. you the only one that got a fish today? anyone else? well might hit it up in the morning..

Nice fish bigdog:clap::dance::clap:

B
bigdog
drifter said:

Yeah as far as I know I was the only one to pull one out at least when we left I was.

N
ninja2010
cj, you really made a great comeback after your your little "vacation" - nice work, man. the fishgods must've missed you. :lol:

B
bigdog
ninja2010 said:
cj, you really made a great comeback after your your little "vacation" - nice work, man. the fishgods must've missed you. :lol:

Yeah I think they may have but believe me I missed them to.