2018 Draw results

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
Lucked out again for the third year in a row and struck gold. I drew not one, not two, but three deer tags! My brother in law and I are headed back to Malhuer River to hunt mule deer then I'll be in the valley and on the coast trying to kill two more bucks! Anyone else draw this year?

• photo32454.png
Casting Call
Casting Call
NO info here! Is this a gloat thing or in your face sucka? This is why I don't post my fishing endeavors/pics. I neither want to gloat or brag. If you want to know what I catch just ask to see my tag log but do it in person. Tony

TheKnigit
TheKnigit
Congrats on the premium hunt! I hope to see some success photos when you are all said and done.

I had a point building year, but I did draw a couple of second choice hunts. High Cascades for deer, then I will be back around the Roseburg area for the Tioga 2 elk and Central Melrose doe tags. I missed my antelope tag again. I still have a couple of years before I have enough preference points though, so I kind of expected that result. I hopefully I can keep the streak alive and fill the freezer again.

EOBOY
EOBOY
Casting Call;n612702 said:
NO info here! Is this a gloat thing or in your face sucka? This is why I don't post my fishing endeavors/pics. I neither want to gloat or brag. If you want to know what I catch just ask to see my tag log but do it in person. Tony

Tony chill Bro.

Casting Call
Casting Call
EOBOY;n612717 said:
Tony chill Bro.

OK! JD got in the way. Very, very sorry guys. Please forgive. Tony

Reactions: Raincatcher
EOBOY
EOBOY
Casting Call;n612735 said:
OK! JD got in the way. Very, very sorry guys. Please forgive. Tony

Yeah for some reason I figured it wasn't the Brownies..........:hi:

Artwo
Artwo
3/3 for me (buck, doe, elk)..............

All private lands though so it's kinda a given..............

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
Artwo & TheKnigit congrats on your draws guys! Hope you smoke em! I'll post pics of my kills as they come and hope you guys do the same.

Casting Call: no I wasn't trying to brag or gloat. The premium tag I drew was less than 1% chance of drawing so in the Oregon hunting draws it's a big deal. It's s trophy tag. Just trying to show the other guys I talk hunting with on OFF, like TheKnigit, my excitement. But no worries I'm not offended. But for future reference if JD does get in the way and you want to really "do it in person" like you said in your 1st comment, PM me and I'll give you my personal address if you want some smoke bro

Casting Call
Casting Call
STK Gonna do the town loop soon. I PM u when I do. You'll bring the munch. All is good. Tony

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
Casting Call;n612749 said:
STK Gonna do the town loop soon. I PM u when I do. You'll bring the munch. All is good. Tony

Soubds like a plan. If I'm not out fishing (I work on a commercial vessel) I'd be glad to meet up. I'll buy you a beer after.