Trout 2014 Show OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
S
steelhead1
Took a break from the steel today and hit central Oregon for some spring creek nymphing. Lost and missed many fish, but managed a few in the short amount of time I had. All flies were de-barbed, and fish were released.

• 90.jpg
  • 91.jpg
  • 93.jpg
  • 94.jpg
  • 95.jpg
  • DSC00887.jpg
EOBOY
EOBOY
I headed East also and did some pond fishing on Thur. and had a nice day for it. Spent the night in Moro and Fri. morning the wind came up so we had a hard time Fri. fighting the it. Won't be able to get back for a few days. The Dechutes is running high.

M
mlanepa44
My 4yr old showed me up with his Batman pole. sedane9u.jpg

M
mlanepa44
Batman strikes again!uploadfromtaptalk1396568621363.jpg

F
FRITZFRITZFRITZ
Trophy Trout 18''

brandon4455
brandon4455
Heres just two of the 8 trout over 20 inches so far this season. second fish is right at 20.

S
steelhead_slayer
This is a trophy troutattachment.jpeg

F
FRITZFRITZFRITZ
pic of my previous trophy added

IMG_2906.jpg

P
pez75
uploadfromtaptalk1398901184137.jpgBig one pushing 17inches st.Lewis pond #3 today on worms.

J
JonT
I was targeting Bull trout and caught a few yesterday and some rainbow planters. Lost a big red rainbow at the net.

For Saturday, July 5, it wasn't packed - there were a couple float tubers, one of which was slaying big fish. I didn't get close enough to see what he was using.

I'm loving this Sage VXP 5wt for the price.

Cheers.
photo 2.jpg
photo 1 copy.jpgphoto 2 copy.jpgphoto 3 copy.jpgphoto 5.jpgphoto 3.jpg

B
bagold53
Went out to Lost lake for the ambience and had my best fishing day in OR. Took the toons and spent most of the day lazily throwing out various flies, with no luck. My friend was able to get consistant action from some power bait. After switching to Power bait it seemed that I couldnt keep them OFF the hook. ended the day with a limit each of 12"+ with 1 or two smaller ones we couldnt save from the hook.
And I do not believe ODFW are throwing "trophies" as they claim. Biggest was a little over 16".

F
fishfry
October turned out pretty good this year despite very low water levels. Landed over 18 nice ones this month even though I missed over a week and a half of fishing. Most were in the 24-26 inch range, the biggest was a 29" 9lber.

F
fishfry
Here are a couple more pics.

F
fishfry
Last two pics. Also hit the Blitzen River yesterday with the fly rod. Caught several small trout and one really fat 22".

F
fishfry
Oops one more. Here's my closing day trout. 26" Made me work three hours in the rain to get him. Well worth the work though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.