N

nativefish

Has anyone been out fishing here recently that can give a report on what is working? Im heading there next week and want to be prepared with the right bait before I leave town. Any helpful advice or reports from recent trips are greatly appreciated.

S

Sinkline

Last edited:
N

nativefish

right on! that is an awesome report and i am looking forward to going. Thanks for the info and i will be bring back some fish and some pictures to put up here hopefully!

J

JimBob

I will be heading up there before too long. ready to get frustrated by those light biters.

N

nativefish

Well fishing was slow... by what we heard and from the people we talked to we were doing pretty well. We were not trolling, except just messing around we were dragging a fly and ended up with a 17 inch trout in the boat. We were mostly still fishing with power bait and wow were the fish really picky about what they wanted. But me being the smart man i am figured it out and had the color and everything dialed in pretty quickly. And on that note it changed every day we were there. We ended up with several 17 inch fish, several 16 inch fish several 14's and a fair amount of smaller. The last day i just dropped a worm under the boat and it was outfishing the powerbait by far. All in all i love this lake and can't wait to get back.