T
TTFishon
Nice fatty RT!!!

J
jawjacker
Nice Hawg! welcome to the forum

R
rl206
Thanks guys, I live in Seattle come down and camp mult. times a year.
Got her on a frog!

F
Finneus Polebender
Big girls on parade them are some trophys boys been wonderin what Colby been up too monster frog bass rl206

C
colbypearson
8# 9-22.jpgmoonbass.jpg

can't show too much but heres some big ones from yesterday afternoon biggest is 8# smaller one is 7.5# also broke one off in a tree that I believe was bigger than either.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
lol Colby...

CRAZY luck that you happened to be wearing the same shirt when you caught each fish!!!

C
colbypearson
GraphiteZen said:
lol Colby...

CRAZY luck that you happened to be wearing the same shirt when you caught each fish!!!

LOL first two fish were the same shirt on the same day (thursday), then in between i was wearing a different shirt no front logo that was friday, and then i washed and wore the shirt i wore on sunday was the same shirt from thursday. but where i really patterned the fish was wearing the same pair of pants in all fish pics shown, they really bite good when i do that LOL.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
colbypearson said:
they really bite good when i do that LOL.

hahaha... I hear ya. I have played in a bunch of bands and am equally superstitious about my guitar tone haha...

C
colbypearson
GraphiteZen said:
hahaha... I hear ya. I have played in a bunch of bands and am equally superstitious about my guitar tone haha...

I dont ever fish my first cast i just cast and reel in as fast as i can to get that out of the way, no bananas- i dont like them anyways, i think those are my main two.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
colbypearson said:
I dont ever fish my first cast i just cast and reel in as fast as i can to get that out of the way, no bananas- i dont like them anyways, i think those are my main two.

hahah man you might want to delete that poast lmao...

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:

Actually makes perfect sense , dont like bananas either .

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Finneus Polebender said:
Actually makes perfect sense , dont like bananas either .

It does actually. I might have to start doing that myself. hehe

R
ryan808
Mr. Boyah Black Jig and Mr. Megabass Topwater came out to play today... Had a good day today at TR place, we caught them all on the black jig (TR) and top water (ME). We tried everything else in the bag, but nothing else worked. The fish felt like they came alive today, aggressive and ready to eat anything that moved. They seem like they were staging up and getting ready for winter, prime time for feeding I guess. TR even had hits on a special edition Dahlberg Jig he just got in, Ive never seen a jig that like before, I know what my next order will be now. All in all it was a good day, other than the fact we got a little wet. The tick of the rod tip and the gulfing sound of water seemed to dry the day up. Thanks again TR.

R
rl206
Finally got out again, pushing 6 on my handtied jig

007-4.jpg

H
Hendo30
Whooo doggy!............Man Sweet Fish, way to get in on the Lunker thread before year end. I am looking for one of those, myself. Thanks for sharing…Go Get another one!

R
rl206
SpinB5.jpg

T
TTFishon
Nice one!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
Have only tried the last few years ,but thanks to TR and a lot of luck I finally scored my first December bass . This was one cold ditch pickle barely even flopped when she hit the deck and pale white . Picked her up slow draggin a black jig. Got to save the skunk too so it was extra sweet.

12-17-11 001.jpg

G
gmorariu
My best... 14 lbs 7oz

My Bass.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Admin
S
Snopro
Someone has been reading the Necronomicon.

Status
Not open for further replies.