Bass 2011 Show Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
K
Kevinb5688
kevins 049.jpgkevins 048.jpgkevins 053.jpgkevins 051.jpg

K
Kevinb5688
the first fish is 5.3lb's. my buddies is 2.5 but a good picture to show refrence. the 3rd pic i set my hook with my new carrot stix and ripped that little bass's throut out.lol. the far right pic one is a little over five and one 4. you can see in the two first pics that gravel pond dosent have anything but rocks. weedless and brushless.

T
TTFishon
Nice!!!

C
colbypearson
i got a pair of 4.5's yesterday and a 3.5 and abotu 12-15 2lbs and under, im not gonna post pics though :)

C
colbypearson
Kevinb5688 said:
I did a lot of research and thats not what the experts say. No cover,no weeds,no depth changes = smaller fish, all problems with rock quary ponds. And there are no kraws in this pond. Im sure if there were it would help. Mission this years going to be dump a few hundred kraws in there. Lol

just about every body of water with any size at all has craws atleast some you may never see one but i would guarantee that there is atleast some there, if theres 5lbrs most of the time there is one or a few that are close to 8lbs, just keep hitting it it took me like 5 years to learn three ponds and finally catch bass over 5lbs now i can do it on a pretty regular basis.... and they arent some private pond bass fishing scenario.... and a rock quarry pond with no depth changes HAHAHAHAHA its probubly a foot deep then drops to 100' lol

N
nwkiller
Started my persuit for Large mouths today.......got into a decent one ....my guess it weighed around 3#s, first bass of 2011 for me
IMG_20110422_155111.jpg
IMG_20110422_155051.jpg

C
colbypearson
really hate to bring it up and its really sweet you guys are getting them...... but...... this is the "lunker" bass thread guys.;)

brandon4455
brandon4455
colbypearson said:
really hate to bring it up and its really sweet you guys are getting them...... But...... This is the "lunker" bass thread guys.;)

lol burrn.

N
nwkiller
lol

H
Hawk
nwkiller said:
Started my persuit for Large mouths today.......got into a decent one ....my guess it weighed around 3#s, first bass of 2011 for me
IMG_20110422_155111.jpg
IMG_20110422_155051.jpg

She's a reel Beauty Bro.
Well Done.
:clap::clap:
:D:D
:cool:
:dance::dance:

They are all beauties Bro's/ Sis.

N
nwkiller
thanks hawk!....."Lunkers" to come!

W
Worm Dirt
That's a nice Bass there Hawk. My favorite fish to catch is the big mouth bass

K
Kevinb5688
I figured anything over 5 should be a lunker for oregon. Thats all im going to post. Caught a 6# fish yesterday im going to post tomorow. But ya i think 3's are a little small. Sound good to you guys? 5 and up from now on?

N
nwkiller
sounds good....im sure the mods could delete if its an issue.....

C
colbypearson
hey guys its no problem it said it in the first post or two lets keep it over 5lbs, no big deal haha i just wanted to kinda stop it from happening further you know haha. :)

third post it says LOL :D

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Keep em in line Colby, keep em in line. :D:D

K
Kevinb5688
a couple nice bass

a couple nice bass

kevins 003.jpgso i pre fished a spot i am entering a small friendly tournement the other day, caught these two nice fish. hopefully i can do as good in two weeks come tourney time. I won last year :) ones pushing 6 ones 5.

F
Finneus Polebender
TT gets on the board with this fat 5lber P4020552.jpgP4020553.jpg And the jig master puts another notch in his rod with this one P4020558.jpgP4020559.jpg

C
colbypearson
hope you clubbed them, if your pond floods TR it will really mess with some salmon smolts.

T
tomriker
colbypearson said:
hope you clubbed them, if your pond floods TR it will really mess with some salmon smolts.

damn those bass!! we threw em all up on the rocks to die

Status
Not open for further replies.