2 hos down, 3 to go

M
Mike123
How'd you manage to snag fish in a lake Jeanna??
Did you use that lake flossing technique I showed ya?
hahaha... jk nice job!

J
JeannaJigs
LOL no baiting man, it's all lures. Plugs and spinners. I can row now too, I'm not all gimped up (as badly) anymore. If you wanted to go out on the lake, I'm taking rose on the 14th and there's room for 3 easily in my boat.

J
JeannaJigs
Mike123 said:
How'd you manage to snag fish in a lake Jeanna??
Did you use that lake flossing technique I showed ya?
hahaha... jk nice job!

well ya know...ya see 'em roll and cast that direction and YANK hard and fast, and if you're lucky you get 'em in the gill plate, and that's almost close enough to being in the mouth to count as legal right?

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
LOL no baiting man, it's all lures. Plugs and spinners. I can row now too, I'm not all gimped up (as badly) anymore. If you wanted to go out on the lake, I'm taking rose on the 14th and there's room for 3 easily in my boat.

DEAL! I'll bring the Red BULL!!!!

J
JeannaJigs
aw man come on, i'm trying caffeine rehab...again. LOL. I might need it though. We'll figure out the logistics.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
aw man come on, i'm trying caffeine rehab...again. LOL. I might need it though. We'll figure out the logistics.

Red Bull isn't caffeine it's Taurine. That's different!

J
JeannaJigs
GraphiteZen said:
Red Bull isn't caffeine it's Taurine. That's different!

8.2 oz redbull has 80mgs of caffeine, as comparison, 12 oz mtn dew has 55 ;) but you can tell yourself it's taurine :) LOL

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
8.2 oz redbull has 80mgs of caffeine, as comparison, 12 oz mtn dew has 55 ;) but you can tell yourself it's taurine :) LOL

And a Monster Nitrous has 3000 mg of Taurine, caffeine and a couple other things. You're just not buying the right drink!!! And, yes, "Taurine" is properly capitalized. In my opinion it should be recorded with all caps but whatever.

Last edited:
B
BobbiDollPDX
JeannaJigs said:

Hey, I'll take that seat if no one else has claimed it.

J
JeannaJigs
ya'll can fight over it lol. I'm going again on the 18th...and the 21st, and however many more trips it takes to fill up the tag lol.

B
BobbiDollPDX
JeannaJigs said:
ya'll can fight over it lol. I'm going again on the 18th...and the 21st, and however many more trips it takes to fill up the tag lol.

Darn you Graphite Zen! Darn you all to h-e-double hockey sticks!!!

Well shoot, I could do the 21st so write my butt's name on a seat. (yes my butt has a name... Bobbi's Butt)

J
JeannaJigs
BobbiDollPDX said:
Darn you Graphite Zen! Darn you all to h-e-double hockey sticks!!!

Well shoot, I could do the 21st so write my butt's name on a seat. (yes my butt has a name... Bobbi's Butt)

Bobbi's butt is wrote in on my calendar for the 21st

M
Mike123
JeannaJigs said:

If you invited me I have a long shaft 9hp motor... :D hahaha Or my boat.

J
JeannaJigs
Hey mike want to go fishing :D

H
halibuthitman
JeannaJigs said:
well ya know...ya see 'em roll and cast that direction and YANK hard and fast, and if you're lucky you get 'em in the gill plate, and that's almost close enough to being in the mouth to count as legal right?
only in 2 states.... and this aint one of em.. Pimps up...Ho's down.. Great job on the dark thirty start... real fishers!

T
Thuggin4Life
Hey mike join the show on saturday bring that boat down ant hit the water with everyone.

Top Bottom