2 hos down, 3 to go

J
JeannaJigs
Gave up on fall 'Nooks in search of those lake hos, and I think it was a good call.

2 tagged, 3 to go.

Andy, I tried to download the pics you sent me but they're not working....so all I have for today's effort are a couple cell phone pik-shures.

Think the water temp needs to drop a bit, it got quite warm over there this afternoon and the water is almost 60 degrees, as the temp rose, the fish activity reflected it.

Horrible picture, but the fish is chrome. Like blingdizzle. Ho mah gawdz I gave a native the fist of fury...

Siltcoosho10.jpg

We were rollin' in the dark...pretty amazing sunrise this morning.

siltcoos10.jpg

and the lure in the photo there didn't catch anything but salad ;) but feel free to use it...everyone else is....

Last edited:
M
Moe
Great job and beautiful fish!!

F
Finneus Polebender
Beauty fish and whoa 60 deg !

T
Thuggin4Life
I'll resend them to you then. always nice to be on the water before first legal. with the boat all lit up and the stero bumpin. I think the fish of yours got hungy chillen out in the cooler.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
WTH Are you on vacation or something?????

O
OnTheFly
Rill Noyce Jeanna! Good call on your fish of choice.

B
bigsteel
way to go jeanna:clap::clap::clap:excellent fish

T
Thuggin4Life
bigsteel said:
way to go jeanna:clap::clap::clap:excellent fish

hey what about the my fish that her fish maliciously attacked for no reason other than the fact that it could.

Nice fish jeanna again way to stick it out for another 8 hours trying to get me the mythical coho.

J
JeannaJigs
GraphiteZen said:
WTH Are you on vacation or something?????

I was on vacation last week. Today, I had an "appointment". Shhh. Lol my doc doesn't work Tuesdays and Thursdays so I'm supposed to work half days on those days...so I just opted for a full day off today and work all day Thursday....it's not a crime.. Lol

B
bigsteel
Thuggin4Life said:
hey what about the my fish that her fish maliciously attacked for no reason other than the fact that it could.

Nice fish jeanna again way to stick it out for another 8 hours trying to get me the mythical coho.

way to go andy,you are definitely a guide in the making bro...oh hell i dint even see the other set of pics,,thats hilarious the fish hangin out the salmons mouth:lol::lol:

T
Thuggin4Life
bigsteel said:
way to go andy,you are definitely a guide in the making bro...oh hell i dint even see the other set of pics,,thats hilarious the fish hangin out the salmons mouth:lol::lol:

it helps when you take your guide out with you. but for sure man the boat always seems to get blood theses days more than when i first got into boat fishing.

B
BobbiDollPDX
Excellent fish chica! Good job!

L
lilsalmon
Sheesh...seen it on facebook and was soooo jealous...now I am green....good job Jeanna. Oh and Andy with your little Moby.....

J
JeannaJigs
Thanks guys :) rose...we're gonna have to get you into one. I'm thinking of taking my driftboat out there if the weather cooperates and casting spinners in the upper arm....no motor though makes it a pain in the arse.

H
Hawk
That be 1 1/2 reel Beauties Sis & Bro...
Great Jobs.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:
hahahaha

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Like Rose,I am so jealous I'm green...no,not celery green,deep,dark forest green. Great job you two!!

kirkster
kirkster
Way ta get J-J-Jiggy wid-it J-J-Jeanna jigs

C
Chrome_Chaser
Nice bright Chromer Jeanna. Planning on fishing there soon. They are a blast to catch.

J
JeannaJigs
Lol thanks guys. They are for sure fun to catch. Not as fun as steelhead, they just kinda suck it up and come to the boat, occasionally they get rowdy, but for their size, not as much of a fight. One of the best tasting fish though, I think, and it's kinda nice to get away from the rivers for a bit and change up tactics for the lakes. Some more rain and it's gonna pick up pretty good.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
If you bait I'll row! My smoker hasn't seen any fish this year!!!!!

Top Bottom