2/12 -I'm on a roll

R
radiation
Went back to try my luck again and caught this little beauty within about 10 minutes of getting there. A 6 pound 27 inch female with a clipped fin. She didn't run like the male that I got last week. She just kept jumping. It was awesome. After I got her in, i tried for a while longer with no luck and so I moved on down to a few other spots with no luck. After about 1 1/2 hours I decided to try that spot one more time. Threw in my line a couple of more times and wham, fish on. This fish went ape sh#t! It jumped 5 or 6 times and took off down stream. I thought I was gonna have to use my chest waders and follow it when I finally got it turned around. He took a good 15 minutes to bring in. It was a native that I had to bank because I couldn't get the hook out if his mouth. It took my pliers and some wiggling but I finally got it out, took a picture and away he went. Then it turned absolutely terrible out there. The wind picked up and I left when I could hear trees brekiing and falling all around me. All in all it was a good day. IMG_5173.jpg

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice one!!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish :clap:

T
Thuggin4Life
nice

P
ProfessorChromology
Awesome story! I'm jealous sitting in my office watching the rain!