1st bass ever using a Senko!

SinBreed
well i finally had luck bass fishin usin a Senko (jus started fishin for bass a few weeks ago). this was down @ Cooks park on the Tualatin.

ps: thanks Colby for the tips :)

Reactions: skunk
skunk
Nice job, lots of fun those bass.

SinBreed
thanks man! if ya have any tips, etc. send em my way :) i really do appreciate any help. i am almost 40 and have always fished off a boat or jetty for salmon/kokanee/trout. 1st time ive ever really banked fish and always as a kid wanted to learn how to catch bass

Finneus Polebender
SinBreed said:
thanks man! if ya have any tips, etc. send em my way :) i really do appreciate any help. i am almost 40 and have always fished off a boat or jetty for salmon/kokanee/trout. 1st time ive ever really banked fish and always as a kid wanted to learn how to catch bass

Ahh the good ol senko congrats on the fish

ryan808
That spot your at is good with a drop shot rig up and just drag it erratically along the bottom

SinBreed
ill have to try and rig it dropshot some time, thanks!

chris~

TimberTodd
Good job. I've been fishing a dropshot rig at Hagg with decent success.
Todd

SinBreed
what size of hook, etc. you use for this set-up (never done)? thanks!
Chris~

colbypearson
congrats bro!

colbypearson
SinBreed said:
what size of hook, etc. you use for this set-up (never done)? thanks!
Chris~

heres an example i did a while back.

sherman
great show of how to set up a drop shot rig Colby. I like informative info from someone that is catching the bass.

SinBreed
thanks for the demo colby! you rock dude!

TimberTodd
Thank you for posting the video Colby it is very informative.
Todd

Hendo30
Congrats on the Bass, I will never forget my 1st bass whether its the very first one or just the 1st of the year....Nothing better than a relaxing day brought to life by the thump of the pole.

And thanks for the demo (drop shoting) Colby...very helpful and informative info that can actually be put to use.

SinBreed
for sure hendo! it can change the mood of the day right quick :) now i need to get some "multiple" fish day in...i havent caught more then 3 in a setting last 2 months

cookshot
The best place I have fished on the Tualatin is between the diversion dam and the Willamete, kind of along river road. I think you can put in somewhere near the 10th street exit on 205, I have always fished from my uncle's property from the bank, and have had good success. Last week I caught 3 or 4 in about an hour at the one hole I was sitting at. My uncle also claims he caught a 4 lb channel cat there. Not sure.

doberacker
Nice bass! I've been using them for years, and they work GREAT!!!! Glad you got "hooked" on bass. they are challenging. Been fishing club tournaments for 20 years. To much fun!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom