18 wheelin' in the Rockies!!

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Just a quick update from Utah. Passed all tests with flying colors, everything from weight lifting up to 75 pounds over my head to the CDL written test, the pre-trip inspection, the backing tests, including parallel parking with a trailer and the road test. :D The road test was done in the Rocky Mountains outside Salt Lake City. Had a blast and am floating on cloud 9. :dance: I will be back in class tomorrow for map reading and trip planning. I get my temporary license Monday and will change it to Oregon once I get home. That will be in around 5 1/2 weeks. Can't wait to see my family and drool over the beautiful waterways. :D
Remember...I'm watching y'all. ;)

brandon4455

brandon4455

right on barb, sounds like you are having no trouble getting use to it. just beware of drunk midget drivers at truck stops :lol: i think i told you about that right?

G

GDBrown

So how are you liking SLC? I lived there for five years back in the early '80s and my son and his family live in West Jordan now. There is great fishing up some of those canyons.

Have fun in the snow! It's easier there than here.

GD

troutdude

troutdude

Uh...breaker 1-9...hey Raincatcher...you got your ears on, c'mon?

Have fun out there, but do remember to keep the rubber side down, and the shiny side up!

troutdude

troutdude

Well Bobbi, what can I say. I'm sure that you are familiar with the ever popular conundrum...

"great minds think alike". LOL

G

GraphiteZen

Great job Barb!!! If you ever cross paths with a Micheal (Mick) Gast, tell him his worthless nephew says hello and is looking forward to out-fishing him next summer!

O

OnTheFly

Good luck out there Barb! I'm sure we'll 'run in' to each other some day!

A

autofisher

Congratulations Mom! Glad you're having fun, also glad you didn't kill too many cone people.

J

JeannaJigs

Lol cone people.

Great job Barb! I know I could never pass that that testing in any capacity lol.

H

Hawk

Your doing Wonderful Sis. We're ALL reel Proud of you. :clap::clap::clap:
:D:cool:

Drive Safely...

I drove a school bus fer two years. I had a Great Time. :lol::lol::lol:

S

sherman

Hey raincatcher when you get to truckin just remember to keep the rubber side down & the shinny side up. If you get a job for a co. that runs up & down I-5 I'll keep an eye peeled for you.I'm out passin gas in a big old red tanker.

Top Bottom