T
TTFishon
Great job man!!! That was a fatty.

troutdude
troutdude
Woo Hoo! NICE!

F
Finneus Polebender
You need to start your own show , wait a minute you already have ! nice fish man !

C
cwsmith
good looking fish i have never caught a smallmouth that big!

T
Throbbit _Shane
very nice smallie!!!!!

H
hanapaa808
Nice!!! can't wait to land one that big!

C
cookshot
Nice fish! What part of the lake did you catch it? I was out there for a couple hours and didn't get a bite.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish! Gald you are out fishing again.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Kayak fishing. Love it! Nice job!

T
The Nothing
Finneus Polebender said:
You need to start your own show , wait a minute you already have ! nice fish man !

And best part is that it's all just gonna get a bit better. New camera on the way so I don't have to fuss with the iphone any more. No more live feeds, but better video at the end of the day

cookshot said:
Nice fish! What part of the lake did you catch it? I was out there for a couple hours and didn't get a bite.

Right off the point by Launch C. In the video I think I mentioned what the smallmouth pattern was. If I didn't, I did in another video I did that day. After a few other fish were caught, I was pretty sure all the smallies were hanging out on the points in about 10-15' of water. I caught fish on nearly every one of those points after putting that pattern together.

Thuggin4Life said:
Nice fish! Gald you are out fishing again.

Werd man. It's been great.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
It's good to see you back out on the water. It just isn't right without your kayak and camera reports each week. Any luck with your equipment? Oh,yeah,good looking fish...;-)