(;

T

Troutier Bassier

dirtyharry.jpg

O

OnTheFly

Fishing the Sacramento: You gotta ask yourself....do you feel lucky?.......well... do ya?.....Punk?

brandon4455

brandon4455

ROFL HE DID! IT!!!! HAHAHAHA. im showing this to my dad in the morning.. funniest pic ive ever seen

brandon4455

brandon4455

7mm trout bead... drifted under and indicator... a legit trout set-up for folks who like to catch fish:rolleyes:

i know right? look at all my pictures of trout and it will change your mind people. many people swear by bead fishign all over the country. and if it was a flossed fish the hook would most likely be in the corner of the mouth.

F

fishingfreak

i know right? look at all my pictures of trout and it will change your mind people. many people swear by bead fishign all over the country. and if it was a flossed fish the hook would most likely be in the corner of the mouth.

I have fished for Trout with beads and scent for years! I had 2 other OFFers tell me the same thing. I hear those beads are for flossing then i tossed out 6 or 8mm beads, dipped in my egg juice, #4 hook, with a 20 to 24" leader (depending on the body of water I am in and water levels), let it drift 3 casts in a row fish on. Not in the corner of the mouth to both of their amazement. I catch many Steelhead that way to I just match them to the color of the Eggs in the water. The water also has to be low, clear, and slow. I have noticed they only work when they are very aggressive and hitting my Home cured eggs also.

FF

Last edited:
F

FishFinger

I was kidding.... How many chances in life do ya get to call Dirty Harry a flosser... Cease the moment eh?

Last edited:
F

fishingfreak

I was kidding.... How many chances in life do ya get to call Dirty Harry a flosser... Cease the moment eh?

I knew you were kidding! I just cannot believe that so many people out there think beads and Corkies are just for flossing! I personally do not use single corkies by themselves unless Eggs are on there. But I use single beads pegged up 1 to 2" from the hook and sometimes with worms for Trout or Steelhead. He probably Scared that poor fish into biting. It was either the gun or the hook. hehehehe!

H

halibuthitman

on another note.. thats the ugliest fish ive seen in quite a while.

F

fishingfreak

I wonder what the fish would say if it saw you. ;)

I fought a 4 lb Steelhead the other day for 4 to 5 minutes that i thought was a monster Chromer! When I brought it in it was dark and ugly! But it put up the best fight I have had for an ugly little guy! I had to take the pic just because he was a good fight then I released him! He was probably saying let me go you big ugly ******. If we only knew what they thought of us! Hehehehe!

O

OnTheFly

I wonder what the fish would say if it saw you. ;)
I had to chuckle at this one, not because HHM may be uglier than that fish, but a comment my dad once made to someone along the same lines. Dad over heard these two guys talking about their dogs and and were making jabs at one another about how dog owners resemble their pets. My dad turned to the one guy who had just receicved a crushing sarcastic comment from the other guy and said: Yeah, but just imagine what His dog must look like!

Last edited:
Top Bottom