Well that escalated quickly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No kidding lol

M
mikeredding
Wow!

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Sarcasm is lost folks. Take a breath, reread. Don't over react. Its the internet. Go fishing. Or look at pictures of a rabbit with a pancake on its head. Or a cat video.

And if this site is too full of blanketyblanks you can always go try ifish or the other fishing sites. Then come back here and tell us which site shas more "holes" - be careful as there are sites that dont moderate so well and bigboy language can be found - and feelings hurt in a hurry for thin of skin.

OFF is tops in down to earth folk who willingly share knowledge and reports without constant attacks or posts of "figure it out yourself like everyone else" or "use search n00b" type posts.

Reactions: JeannaJigs
B
Big3d
Man, take a day off reading threads and wow... some folks these days I guess!

D
DrTheopolis
I think I missed something here?

Was dude trying to stick up for me? Using OFFensive terms to do so?

I've been around these internets and their discussion forums for many a year now. I don't need any help defending myself, and if I did see the need to use OFF-color terms, trust me -- you'd all be laughing.

But that's not really my deal -- I'm much too busy setting myself up to be the butt of jokes that have potential to keep their legs for a long time... which I might have pulled OFF here.

I've taken minor swipes at fly anglers in the past -- just wait until I take a run at bass fisherman. Should get me into the OFF D-Bag Hall of Fame. And it's all in fun.

I hope Pirate dude finds a way to chill.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
DrTheopolis said:
I think I missed something here?

Was dude trying to stick up for me? Using OFFensive terms to do so?

I've been around these internets and their discussion forums for many a year now. I don't need any help defending myself, and if I did see the need to use OFF-color terms, trust me -- you'd all be laughing.

But that's not really my deal -- I'm much too busy setting myself up to be the butt of jokes that have potential to keep their legs for a long time... which I might have pulled OFF here.

I've taken minor swipes at fly anglers in the past -- just wait until I take a run at bass fisherman. Should get me into the OFF D-Bag Hall of Fame. And it's all in fun.

I hope Pirate dude finds a way to chill.
Doc T, this really had nothing to do with you (sorry). He was upset that no one would loan him a rifle to go hunting with his dog, so he changes it to buying one on time if someone was willing. After deciding no one was willing to risk doing that, he asked that the thread be deleted. I couldn't do that for him due to the rule which states mods cannot delete a thread or post after 24 hours even at the author's request. After a flurry of irate pm's to me he turned his anger to this thread and some of the posters.
If it's any consolation, I do get a kick out of your sense of humor. :D

J
JeannaJigs
^^^mother of all cat videos. I cannot believe I just watched 14 minutes of cats lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

H
HereFishy
If you want to see some well done cat videos on YouTube, check out the "Dear Kitten" videos. They're Friskies commercials that I don't think made it to air. HILARIOUS. My girlfriend showed them to me (she has 2). The original "Dear Kitten" and "Dear Kitten, Regarding Dogs", are my favorites. And since I'm here.... 12lb test is a hot button for me too. As soon as I saw the thread title, I said to myself, "this is gonna turn ugly".