12-21 Alsea

I
I3acon
Still pretty slow on the river. Talked to a few people and they had no bites and nobody they saw had caught anything. I am interested to hear if anybody else had better luck. It rained Friday and a little Saturday morning so I thought there might be a little more action. Anyway, I started at Missouri Bend and worked my way downriver. Saw three black salmon and one fish jump but that was it. All in all it was a good day. The weather was awesome and I got some good practice in. Just wish I had better news on the fish front.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Being patient this time of year is not easy...The rains will come, eventually. The fish may or may not still be around when it finally does. Hang in there.

B
bran_man
Unfortunately this is the general consensus everywhere right now... Low and slow! Rain rain come our way, bring some fish on through our Bays! Lol

C
Combat Chuck
I was out there too... hit a dozen spots with nothing to show for it. It was what I had expected but I just couldnt wait any longer.

D
DYJ
We floated yesterday with 2 boats and 6 guys. Saw a couple fish but no biters. Ran into a fish counter at our take out, he said the only two fish he saw was from one bank angler below Mike Bauer.

L
LuckyFisher
I went out there today and didn't get anything. I saw a few jump but not so much as a bite for me. A boat with three guys came by and they said they caught two. Still pretty slow out there.