1 whole week

M
markasd
Thats what I have OFF.. next week. Would like to get out for a pontoon ride somewhere - Kilchis? Trask? Nestucca? Siletz? Would be cool to get a few 'tooners together? If your up for it, drop me note.

Have never floated the Trask and was thinking N. Fork way up there - maybe down to the confluence? Anyone know much about that stretch drop me a line please.... thanks.

mark

X
XFactorTackle
So jealous...

brandon4455
brandon4455
go siletz! there be big big broodstock in them there waters Lol well i think anyways... but wherever you choose to go good luck out there mark.

M
Modest_Man
I've got Tuesday and Wed off and am itching to get my new cataraft out on a river. Upper Trask from what I've fished is kinda sketch, I think they mainly float the lower?

The Nestucca might not be a bad idea, or the Wilson, or close to me the Molalla.

M
markasd
Gonna be a coastal river for sure - would love to get some info on the upper Trask. I'd like to put in at Bark Shanty and make it down to the confluence or just above...

Again, if anyone has any knowledge of this run, please pm me or post up here... thanks again.

If your still in ModestMan we'll be in touch today or tomorrow... gonna make a call or two today on that stretch of water.... I know someone who knows someone who knew a guy! LOL.....

mark

M
Modest_Man
I'm in as long as it's a beginner style float. The cataraft is new to me and my river experience is minimal.