1/26 & 1/30

R
radiation
Went fishing on Wed. with no luck. Tons of people and boats but didn't hear of any caught.
Decidid to try it again since I won't be able to go again for awhile. Went on Sun. and didn't hardly see anybody. Maybe 3 boats and a dozen or so bankers. Got there at first light and stayed until 4:00. Caught maybe 6 or 8 Cutthroats around 12 to 16 inches on various things. I threw everything from lures to eggs to shrimp. Seen a couple good sized ones jump at first light but that was it. Apparently Geno was the only one that caught any that I know of. I talked to several guys that were only catching Cuttys and smolts.

N
nwkiller
thanks for the post

troutdude
troutdude
Where is Lake Creek?

D
Damon79
troutdude said:
Where is Lake Creek?

Lake Creek is Norh of Mapelton on Hwy. 36. The confluence of Lake Cr. and the Siuslaw is at Swisshome..

N
nwkiller
lol, it doesn't exsist lol, dont go look for it. it dried up...lol, yep no lake creek around there....jk..its there

G
Geno
Hey were u at the Hatchery area cuz i started there then moved down towards indiola ( maybe misspelled ) anyway i caught it in the morning time

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Damon79 said:
Lake Creek is Norh of Mapelton on Hwy. 36. The confluence of Lake Cr. and the Siuslaw is at Swisshome..

Okay, thank you. I've been by there many times, just couldn't quite place it.