1,000 posts..

brandon4455
brandon4455
i'm sick in the head... LOL i am really addicted i think i need to go to a OFF addicts meeting. :lol::lol: :dance: i guess it's mostly because i don't get out enough anymore so this is like life support for me. and plus, whats better then joking around and sharing a laugh and some fishing stpories/tips with everyone the only thing that beats that is doing the same but on the water with a rod LOL







brandon
 
T
Throbbit _Shane
Now u can get a custom user title. You can thank me. this was my idea lol :D
 
brandon4455
brandon4455
AWESOMENESS!! idk what to change it to though.
 
T
Thuggin4Life
I swear I have the most post out of anyone. I remember as do you when you first broke a hundrend then a few hundred and seen peeps with post counts in the thousands and though how the ________ did they post that many times? well i beat them all and still counting. just don't try to beat me and enjoy your new found fame. Every check to see how many profile views you have? too bad the little green and red squares are gone. i just started to figure them out when the went away and i had a few red ones.
 
C
colbypearson
dang dude!! that was like light speed 1,000 posts congrats bro im at 500 in a year hahaha thought i was doin good :lol:

514 posts, 700 and something views
 
Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
andy, i will catch up to you, it's time to pass the torch bro
 
brandon4455
brandon4455
colbypearson said:
dang dude!! that was like light speed 1,000 posts congrats bro im at 500 in a year hahaha thought i was doin good :lol:

thanks bro! :D
 
H
halibuthitman
well I have 1915 posts... and 2816 profile views.... you have 1011 posts and 494 profile views, now although not all of my posts are smithsonian level intelligence... none of them include bowel disfunctions...;):rolleyes: your just lucky fishschooler and troutierbassier have backed off.... or you would never have a chance!!:shock: now take troutski... 4000 posts, and not a single one of them not worth reading, this is Hemingway v.s John Grisham..... and something to aspire to-............ just sayin;)
 
brandon4455
brandon4455
halibuthitman said:
well I have 1915 posts... and 2816 profile views.... you have 1011 posts and 494 profile views, now although not all of my posts are smithsonian level intelligence... none of them include bowel disfunctions...;):rolleyes: your just lucky fishschooler and troutierbassier have backed off.... or you would never have a chance!!:shock: now take troutski... 4000 posts, and not a single one of them not worth reading, this is Hemingway v.s John Grisham..... and something to aspire to-............ just sayin;)

hahaha you crack me up brad, and hey.. blame the medicine for making me blurt out i had bowel dysfunctions i'm just open minded i guess,, and il tell you the same thing i told andy,, your a$$ is going down!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah surprised tb and fs don't have 10000 posts by now. You can have the torch. Not sure how I have so many posts.
 
brandon4455
brandon4455
:think:yeah i was wondering how you have so many.. you don't post that much
 
C
colbypearson
if you think of it as a competition most posts are pointless anyways just sayin, lets keep it as a forum and not a game ;)
 
brandon4455
brandon4455
i din't say it was a game i'm just jokin around
 
T
Throbbit _Shane
If your interested in post counts. Go to the "Community" tab at the top then click member list. Then click posts, and it'll show the list of users with the most posts. Your not on the first page yet brandon :D
 
brandon4455
brandon4455
i will get there MUHAHAHAHAHA.. :p
 
B
beaverfan
32 posts in 18 hours! Is that all you got?!?!? j/k 32 is plenty
 
C
colbypearson
beaverfan said:
32 posts in 18 hours! Is that all you got?!?!? j/k 32 is plenty

he was at 1,012 i think when i checked at school at 2pm LOL insane hahaha
 
H
halibuthitman
yeah, his name should have been protozoa or ameoba... he's not growing he's splitting and multiplying.... when in the heck do you go to school Brandon?
 
brandon4455
brandon4455
halibuthitman said:
yeah, his name should have been protozoa or ameoba... he's not growing he's splitting and multiplying.... when in the heck do you go to school Brandon?

most of the time, today was the first day ive stayed home in a long time it was a recovery day for me my stomach took a beating last night which is why im drinking a lot of eggnog (it's medicine to me best drink of all time) LOL
 
troutdude
troutdude
halibuthitman said:
yeah, his name should have been protozoa or ameoba... he's not growing he's splitting and multiplying.... when in the heck do you go to school Brandon?

I have often pondered that very conundrum on occassion. Sometimes our favorite cutthroat slayer is on OFF in the mornings. Sometimes mid-day. And lots of other times to boot.

So, the question is imminent. Do you REALLY to go to school Brandon? And, if so, you better put your lap top or smart phone away...or they will be obfuscated and become hall of fame fixtures for the kid who got kicked out for being on OFF!!!
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
3
Views
275
bass
bass
bass
Replies
8
Views
1K
DOKF
DOKF
Chromatose
Replies
5
Views
1K
Cedonulli
Cedonulli
jamisonace
Replies
11
Views
855
Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
D
  • Diamond Lake Charlie
  • OFF Topic
Replies
4
Views
634
Diamond Lake Charlie
D
Top Bottom