03/06/09

M
mikeredding
Spent a couple hours on the water at Dexter today. Couldn't have asked for nicer weather.:D Was sunny most of the time with the exception of about 12 minutes of sprinkles.
Got there and in the water at 9:30, dropped trolling gear at 9:45 and fish on at 9:48.:) Unfortunately I lost it.:( But did catch this nice wild Bow just before leaving. I didn't take him out of the water but I figure he was 14-15" and fat. Nice fighter.:clap:
Had a great day but sure didn't find the fish that were supposed to have been stocked this week. Oh well, maybe next week.:cool:

Last edited:
Troutski
Troutski
On the water...

On the water...

Cool that you got to get out on the water...nice pictures. Thanks for the post, I am sure those fish are just getting acclimatized to their new surroundings. Give them a week and you won't even have to drop your line in the water, the fish will jump into your boat. :) Again thanks for the pictures.

Chuck

T
TTFishon
Nice fish. Sounds like a good day to me. Thanks for sharing.

B
bd2cool
Hi Mike,

I think that I saw you today, You was going up toward the cover bridge and my buddy and I going under the lower bridge.
Today was a great day on the lake but you are right-we didn't find that many fish on the finder and we was all over the lake both upper and lower.

But for March the weather was great!.
I got a rainbow and a landlock Chinook, both about the same size of yours,but they look so lonely I felt sorry for them and brought them home with me.

M
mikeredding
bd2cool said:
Hi Mike,

I think that I saw you today, You was going up toward the cover bridge and my buddy and I going under the lower bridge.
Today was a great day on the lake but you are right-we didn't find that many fish on the finder and we was all over the lake both upper and lower.

But for March the weather was great!.
I got a rainbow and a landlock Chinook, both about the same size of yours,but they look so lonely I felt sorry for them and brought them home with me.

Yep that was me. I saw a red and white boat and thought maybe it was you.:) The fishing wasn't all that good but it was a beautiful day to be on the water!:D:cool: Glad to see you got a camera. Thanks for sharing the pics.

S
SDK
Great pics and reports guy, and nice wild bow there Mike :clap:

M
mikeredding
Troutski said:
Cool that you got to get out on the water...nice pictures. Thanks for the post, I am sure those fish are just getting acclimatized to their new surroundings. Give them a week and you won't even have to drop your line in the water, the fish will jump into your boat. :) Again thanks for the pictures.

Chuck

I called the stocking hotline after I got home and it hasn't been updated sice last Wed. I thought they were supposed to do it everyday after stocking.

H
Hawk
Great Job...Beautiful Fish & Pictures brothers Mike & Bd2cool....................................:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:.............................................:D:D:D:D:D................................:cool::cool::cool::cool:................................:dance::dance::dance::dance: